Holy cow! My heart cannot take anymore. Treeehouse just adds to much for me to handle.
Reggie on Amiibo and 3rd parties, Splatoon hopes, Wii U momentum, indie collabs, cross-buy and more
Jun 10, 2014 by RawmeatCowboy
- third parties have the opportunity to work with Amiibo
- Disney Infinity and Skylanders get 50% of their sales on Nintendo platforms
- Nintendo wants Splatoon to break into the action/shooter genre in the way that Mario Kart broke into the racing genre
- Nintendo believes Wii U has good momentum right now that will continue with Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors
- Nintendo has a very robust development pipeline
- Devil's Third is considered a second party development
- indie games are very important to Nintendo
- Nintendo would work with indie devs to share IP
- Nintendo won't talk about Mother 3
- Reggie says the pins he wears do not reflect upcoming game announcements
- Reggie won't talk about cross-buy between 3DS/Wii U
- tremendous amount of additional surprises for Smash Bros.