PS+ version of Driveclub will have 5 tracks (1 country) and 10 cars.— Robert Boyd (@werezompire) April 30, 2014
The PlayStation Plus Edition hasn’t changed. It’s hardly a demo because you get access to all of the game’s features online and offline. The difference is that you only have 10 cars and you can only race in one country (which gives you access to 5 tracks with 11 distinct variants).
Simply because the PlayStation Plus Edition doesn’t include all of the cars and tracks that you’ll need to complete DRIVECLUB Tour.
UPDATED (Rushy on GAF)
"The PS+ Edition of DRIVECLUB will be available well into the new year, so no need to worry."
"There will be a discount to upgrade to the full digital edtion from the PS+ edition, but prices won't be announced for a few more weeks yet."
"- When you upgrade from the PS+ Edition you get the full digital edition content.
- You can earn the platinum trophy in the PS+ Edition, remember its the full game minus a few cars/tracks.
- Rear-view mirrors as you've seen in the latest direct feed footage just show the environment - you'd be surprised how limited the visibility in the mirrors are for a lot of these cars and for gameplay purposes we want to give the best visibility.
- We are working on a photo mode, but that's all I can say about it right now.
- You guys wanted uncompressed footage and obviously the PS4 capture utilises some form of video compression to ensure the videos aren't ridiculously large (the raw direct feed videos we captured are 6GB for 2 minutes of footage).
- We're working on alternative solutions for trying to get the highest quality vids up online quickly by ourselves."
"No Split-Screen I'm afraid."