Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros: 3DS Summer; Wii U Winter

3ds version summer... wii u version winter...



Around the Network
wii U version needed it first....

spurgeonryan said:
wii U version needed it first....


yeah, but it is probably better for mario kart to get some more space... although since I'm not really interested in mario kart I'm pretty disappointed... I just want X and Smash Bro's to be out already!  



Fucking morons.
They should all be fired. The incompetence is staggering.

Bet with Einsam_Delphin: I say The Legend of Zelda Wii U won't release in 2014  WON
Bet with Einsam_Delphin: I say Xenoblade Chronicles X won't release in 2014 WON

Im not surprised. Expect nothing and dont be let down.



 

Around the Network
I don't see a problem considering MK8 can carry Wii U till holiday season. SSB will be a great holiday title for the Wii U helping the sales when they matter the most.

NNID: SethNES , Steam ID: sethnintendo

LiquorandGunFun said:

Im not surprised. Expect nothing and dont be let down.


Thing is, you can totally expect nothing and be thrown a curve ball of disappointing news. No one expected 3ds version to come out first considering Wii U is on life support. 



sethnintendo said:
I don't see a problem considering MK8 can carry Wii U till holiday season. SSB will be a great holiday title for the Wii U helping the sales when they matter the most.

I think you're overestimating Mario Kart. One game cannot sell a console for 6 months. 



Had a bet with eFKac on whether or not Valve will be at Sony's E3: I lost.

Fusioncode said:
sethnintendo said:
I don't see a problem considering MK8 can carry Wii U till holiday season. SSB will be a great holiday title for the Wii U helping the sales when they matter the most.

I think you're overestimating Mario Kart. One game cannot sell a console for 6 months. 


Wii Sports sold the Wii for years.  MK Wii was still sold out 2+ years after release during the holiday seasons (I remember seeing on Craigslist people desperate for MK Wii 2 or 3 years after release during holiday season offering 80+ for the game so they could get it for their kids for Christmas).



NNID: SethNES , Steam ID: sethnintendo

Around the Network
You could have used your entire OP as the thread title instead of that vague, random title you decided to go with. I thought this was a thread about Nintendo being your god.

Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!