Quantcast
[Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - March 2014

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - March 2014

Which New Mod Is Your Favorite?

BatmanTheDogCatcher 15 18.99%
 
ConeGamers_Dog 21 26.58%
 
SmeagsNeedsBaning 3 3.80%
 
Smeags Needs Banning (Ser... 37 46.84%
 
Total:76

The April edition of The Monthly Ban Report will expose my gangster side to you all. I'm so proud.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
The April edition of The Monthly Ban Report will expose my gangster side to you all. I'm so proud.

You were banned?



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

archbrix said:
Ponyless said:
Someone should make a drinking game about this, something like every time ninjablade makes an Alt, you take a drink.

Seems it would lead to alcohol poisoning.


5 drinks in a month?  I think you will be fine...



Slarvax said:

You were banned?

Yes, for being way too cool.

Although, I'm not sure if they will include bans from the new moderators. No, not these new-new moderators, the cool new moderators.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:

Yes, for being way too cool.

Although, I'm not sure if they will include bans from the new moderators. No, not these new-new moderators, the cool new moderators.

You mean... Cone's Dog? Or Batman?



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
gergroy said:
archbrix said:
Ponyless said:
Someone should make a drinking game about this, something like every time ninjablade makes an Alt, you take a drink.

Seems it would lead to alcohol poisoning.


5 drinks in a month?  I think you will be fine...

That's not how you play. The game begins when the Monthly Ban Report is posted, so it would be in one sitting. And if you're playing with shots of hard liquor (the way it should be played), that could get serious if 'Blade ups his game.




Slarvax said:

You mean... Cone's Dog? Or Batman?

Conegamers_Dog and SmeagsNeedsBaning. They were the original new Mods. The best of the pack.



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Another ban-free month for me. I wonder how long my streak will last.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Ahh I didn't make the cut.



That's a big list.

I'll assume mods verify IP addresses to know who's circumventing a ban. But what if someone just changes ISP and IP address? Can they still be detected?