Forums - Gaming Discussion - Adam Sessler Leaving As A Video Game Journalist

It's April 2, so assuming this is true.  Anyways, on his tumblr blog, he wrote he's leaving. 

I've edited it to make it more accurate in my opinion, will post the link to the actual text below.

"After very few to no achievements over the last year and a half because I suck as a gamer, I am announcing my departure from Rev3 Games and Discovery Digital Networks.  Sixteen years of bias in front of the camera covering the videogame industry has brought me to a point where I am ready and desiring to explore new opportunities.  While I would never say no to doing one more review, interview or opinion piece, the time feels right to explore new avenues inside of gaming that help further the medium.  The audience, my wonderful and crappy gamer journalist co-workers and the last year at Rev3 Games will forever be appreciated for what was accomplished.  There never is a right time to part ways with something to most people would come as natural as breathing, but in my experience, like having an asthma attack, but things do end and now feels right."

http://sessactual.tumblr.com/post/81519573404/in-tangier-the-parade-bar-is-closed



Around the Network

I never really watched that guy, and always skipped to the end of his reviews, so I'll just post this gif:



You shouldn't edit something and place it in quotes.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

GT_168 Trophy Card

Sad face :(

I disagree with him a lot but I've always valued his opinion. Rev3 won't be the same.

links

12348156481234869

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

So no more Rev3Games or o.O?

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:

I never really watched that guy, and always skipped to the end of his reviews, so I'll just post this gif:


Looks like he's saying, " I wanted to fight" or "I wanna fight" Not IDGAF.

 

OP: What else could he do? Maybe he's just joining another site for more moneyz?



Please tell me this is an April Fools joke. Adam Sessler is one of the few sources I trust for game reviews.



ironmanDX said:
Nintentacle said:

I never really watched that guy, and always skipped to the end of his reviews, so I'll just post this gif:


Looks like he's saying, " I wanted to fight" or "I wanna fight" Not IDGAF.

 

OP: What else could he do? Maybe he's just joining another site for more moneyz?

Whats seen cannot be unseen!



       

                                 Anime: Toradora                                                                           The Famous Club Co-Leader of Club Squeezol
                                Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                      Join our Nsfw Anime Thread!
                               Sfw Anime Thread                                                                         Join our Sfw Anime Thread

This looks to be real : ( My gaming future looks bleak indeed without Adam Sessler, he was my primary source for game reviews, so few other critics reflect my views about games.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Please tell me this is an April Fools joke. Adam Sessler is one of the few sources I trust for game reviews.





Follow the Path of the Ninja

Current Platforms: HighendPC/PS4/PS3/Vita