So most of of know Ninty can bang out a very nice handheld with killer software. We also know that they are most likely developing a new handheld as we speak. Release date is unknown, but it's probably in development.
My question is what do you want from the next Ninty handheld? Be as broad, or specific as possible. Talk about capabilities, specs, launch games, etc.
This is my Wishlist: (somewhat reasonable)
- Full synergy with the next Nintendo home console. Full synergy meaning being able to play those handheld games on the TV with my next Nintendo home console.
- Linked account system (hopefully they hammer this out within the next few years). To be able to have all my games linked to an account system would be nice.
- Dual screens (like the DS and 3DS; keep the 2 screens going)
- Multi touch (like the Vita, not the 3DS)
- Specs wise... I know nothing about this, I want to say around the level of the Vita's. Is the 3DS in 240p, while the Vita is 544p? One of you can describe what you want from specs better than me.
- Backwards compadible with 3DS games
- No proprietary memory sticks, keep the SD cards.
In terms of ONE killer launch game, I'd love...
Pokemon Yellow Remake for... I'll call the 9th gen Nintendo handheld, the 4DS!
Thoughts? And what do U want for the next Nintendo Handheld?