Quantcast
What would you do if you caught a family member Masturbating?

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What would you do if you caught a family member Masturbating?

I guess you could include friend as well.

I think I would probably stop talking to my friend.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Surprise the hell out of them by joining in.



Xen said:
Surprise the hell out of them by joining in.

Ah you *idiot... I was just about to write that



                                                                    Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

  

Zisbest said:
Xen said:
Surprise the hell out of them by joining in.

Ah you *idiot... I was just about to write that

Fucked up minds think alike.



I'll walk away and give him/her privacy. Everyone masturbates.



Around the Network
ParryWinkle said:
I'll walk away and give him/her privacy. Everyone masturbates.


You would be weirded out though.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
ParryWinkle said:
I'll walk away and give him/her privacy. Everyone masturbates.


You would be weirded out though.


Not really. It's like getting weirded out over someone eating. "You eat? It's all right, everyone does." "You masturbate? It's all right, everyone does."

But of course that's just me.



 



Xen said:
Zisbest said:
Xen said:
Surprise the hell out of them by joining in.

Ah you *idiot... I was just about to write that

Fucked up minds think alike.

exactly... exactly.



                                                                    Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

  

I would turn it into a race.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)