Quantcast
So why are you still here?

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So why are you still here?

Tagged games:

sales2099 said:
Overall very pretentious though, what do you care how people spend their time? People can take breaks ya know. To do what you are suggesting would imply being a shut-in. I don't know about other fan factions, but that ain't how Xbox fans roll.

What do you care how people who care about how people spend their time spend their time?



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I'm probably going to buy an Xbox One and Titanfall in a few hours. Crazy thing is.....I don't even know if I like video games anymore. No excitement lately.

Hopefully Ground Zeroes and Second Son will ignite the fire again.

It's like p0rn.. sometimes you think you have watched them all and it seems you don't like it anymore.. but then someone like Stoya comes along and you're interested again..



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:
Overall very pretentious though, what do you care how people spend their time? People can take breaks ya know. To do what you are suggesting would imply being a shut-in. I don't know about other fan factions, but that ain't how Xbox fans roll.

What do you care how people who care about how people spend their time spend their time?

I asked you first ;)



___________

Older and wiser. Still bias and proud though ;)

sales2099 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:
Overall very pretentious though, what do you care how people spend their time? People can take breaks ya know. To do what you are suggesting would imply being a shut-in. I don't know about other fan factions, but that ain't how Xbox fans roll.

What do you care how people who care about how people spend their time spend their time?

I asked you first ;)

All I want is some peace and quiet, TF was supposed to be the game that did just that. But you motherfckers are at work or sleeping or school when you should be playing that game till your hands fall off the way it was hyped to heaven and sh1t.



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:
Overall very pretentious though, what do you care how people spend their time? People can take breaks ya know. To do what you are suggesting would imply being a shut-in. I don't know about other fan factions, but that ain't how Xbox fans roll.

What do you care how people who care about how people spend their time spend their time?

I asked you first ;)

All I want is some peace and quiet, TF was supposed to be the game that did just that. But you motherfckers are at work or sleeping or school when you should be playing that game till your hands fall off the way it was hyped to heaven and sh1t.

Prime time for gaming is 8:00pm - whenever you decide you are ready to sleep. You are on now when people are at their day jobs or simply don't own the game (I fall into both categories and will promote Titanfall regardless lol). You should check if we are here during those hours, but then again I wouldn't be on a forum chatting on a Friday night, id be actually doing something else like going out, or like you want, playing their console.



___________

Older and wiser. Still bias and proud though ;)

Around the Network

multitasking BRO
killing noobs while flaming people with other opinions is easy



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

sales2099 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:
Overall very pretentious though, what do you care how people spend their time? People can take breaks ya know. To do what you are suggesting would imply being a shut-in. I don't know about other fan factions, but that ain't how Xbox fans roll.

What do you care how people who care about how people spend their time spend their time?

I asked you first ;)

All I want is some peace and quiet, TF was supposed to be the game that did just that. But you motherfckers are at work or sleeping or school when you should be playing that game till your hands fall off the way it was hyped to heaven and sh1t.

Prime time for gaming is 8:00pm - whenever you decide you are ready to sleep. You are on now when people are at their day jobs or simply don't own the game (I fall into both categories and will promote Titanfall regardless lol). You should check if we are here during those hours, but then again I wouldn't be on a forum chatting on a Friday night, id be actually doing something else like going out, or like you want, playing their console.

Nope, fuck that I'm in the Com Sci lab from 10:00 am to 1am.



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

kirby007 said:
multitasking BRO
killing noobs while flaming people with other opinions is easy


Ha ha, best response so far.



I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Munkeh111 said:
I'm not buying Titanfall, but even when GTA V and the Last of Us came out, people were on here to TALK ABOUT THE GAME

This is what the forum is for, talking about sales, but also taking about games. The reason people sign up here is that they don't just want to play games, they want to discuss them with vaguely like minded people

But yeah, go enjoy Titanfall, I'm going to play Guacamelee and wish DICE would hurry up with Mirror's Edge so I could enjoy the freerunning without having to bother shooting people


We hope! Only God knows what EA and Dice are planning for that game  :o