Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you prefer home consoles or handhelds?

...

home console
handheld

handheld for me.cus they have pokemons! :3



Around the Network
Home consoles, cos I hate small screens, and when I'm away from home I'd rather unplug do other than gaming.

I really do love Pokemon, but I just can't go against home consoles. I love my PS4 and wouldn't trade it for my 3DS.

curl-6 said:
Home consoles, cos I hate small screens, and when I'm away from home I'd rather unplug do other than gaming.



but vita has da beautiful oled!



aviggo77 said:
curl-6 said:
Home consoles, cos I hate small screens, and when I'm away from home I'd rather unplug do other than gaming.

 

but vita has da beautiful oled!

24" is as low as I go; I'm a big screen experience kinda fellow. ;)



Around the Network
PC is what I use the most, then home console and then handheld - but with the right game anything can be awesome!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I really do love Pokemon, but I just can't go against home consoles. I love my PS4 and wouldn't trade it for my 3DS.



what are you playing on ps4?



Home consoles.

I prefer the big screens so home console for me, but it's not like I don't like to play on handheld.

What nightmares are made of:

Around the Network
Home consoles. I guess because I started at gaming with them (PS1 and SNES specifically).