Quantcast
How many Titanfall thread can we put on the first page of the MS forum?

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many Titanfall thread can we put on the first page of the MS forum?

As title indicate, there is a stupidly large number of Titanfall thread currently on the MS forum from fans and detractor wanting in on the action.

I counted 12/30 before I made this thread.

Can Titanfall thread dominate the MS forum so hard that it wipes out all other game dicussion in the ulimate show of alpha male supremacy?

As a sidenote I think I am suffering from withdrawal. I've ordered my collector's edition from the official store but it will take a long time to arrive since I live in Australia aka land from nowhere to nowhere. 

Should I buy another copy just to play day 1???? Am I stupid enough to pay $60 just to play 2 days earlier?

What do you get when you add eggs to Titanfall?

 

 

Also MS / Respawn give us local server FFS!




Around the Network

Don't buy another copy.



It is like that every time a big exclusive is about to come out. Whats wrong with people talking about a game?



Would be interesting to know how many Titanfall threads this site got since the announcement of the game. For a game which most people here call boring that is truly an achievement.



gergroy said:
It is like that every time a big exclusive is about to come out. Whats wrong with people talking about a game?


I'm more wondering what the ratio is. Is it 50% MS fans 50% other? Expecting a few resolution threads yet!



Around the Network
mibuokami said:

As title indicate, there is a stupidly large number of Titanfall thread currently on the MS forum from fans and detractor wanting in on the action.

I counted 12/30 before I made this thread.

Can Titanfall thread dominate the MS forum so hard that it wipes out all other game dicussion in the ulimate show of alpha male supremacy?

As a sidenote I think I am suffering from withdrawal. I've ordered my collector's edition from the official store but it will take a long time to arrive since I live in Australia aka land from nowhere to nowhere. 

Should I buy another copy just to play day 1???? Am I stupid enough to pay $60 just to play 2 days earlier?

What do you get when you add eggs to Titanfall?

 

 

Also MS / Respawn give us local server FFS!

 

we'll have good news soon for aussies



ironmanDX said:
mibuokami said:

As title indicate, there is a stupidly large number of Titanfall thread currently on the MS forum from fans and detractor wanting in on the action.

I counted 12/30 before I made this thread.

Can Titanfall thread dominate the MS forum so hard that it wipes out all other game dicussion in the ulimate show of alpha male supremacy?

As a sidenote I think I am suffering from withdrawal. I've ordered my collector's edition from the official store but it will take a long time to arrive since I live in Australia aka land from nowhere to nowhere. 

Should I buy another copy just to play day 1???? Am I stupid enough to pay $60 just to play 2 days earlier?

What do you get when you add eggs to Titanfall?

 

 

Also MS / Respawn give us local server FFS!

 

we'll have good news soon for aussies

I AM MASTERBATING TO THIS RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I demand you to be my friend for bringing this great news.




mibuokami said:
ironmanDX said:
mibuokami said:

As title indicate, there is a stupidly large number of Titanfall thread currently on the MS forum from fans and detractor wanting in on the action.

I counted 12/30 before I made this thread.

Can Titanfall thread dominate the MS forum so hard that it wipes out all other game dicussion in the ulimate show of alpha male supremacy?

As a sidenote I think I am suffering from withdrawal. I've ordered my collector's edition from the official store but it will take a long time to arrive since I live in Australia aka land from nowhere to nowhere. 

Should I buy another copy just to play day 1???? Am I stupid enough to pay $60 just to play 2 days earlier?

What do you get when you add eggs to Titanfall?

 

 

Also MS / Respawn give us local server FFS!

 

we'll have good news soon for aussies

I AM MASTERBATING TO THIS RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I demand you to be my friend for bringing this great news.

I'll agree to your friend request. Check the XBO Nation thread out. Xbox related news always gets their first.



ironmanDX said:

I'll agree to your friend request. Check the XBO Nation thread out. Xbox related news always gets their first.

Aye aye captain!