Forums - Website Issues - imagine...(part 5)

?

ban innocent people
take work seriously
threten other people
ban self
muahahaha...
3:D===l:::::::::::::::::>

you have been hired as a mod in the site.now what?



Around the Network
Quit.

Closed for renovations (I'm searching for more mutant children)

Bann everyone and allow 3mb of space for my sigs



      

                  Anime: nichijou                                                                                       #TeamPolarBears!!!!
                 Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                                Join our Anime Threads!
                Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                   VGC Tutorial Thread

1: Ban everyone

2: rule world

3: become lonely

4: bring back the peasants!  

5: ban a few peasants to remind them who is in charge.  

6: go back to 1



First thing I would do is rid this site of that tyrant Axumblade. Then I will ban all of the rest of his hive minded minions. Then I will buy everyone ice cream...and cake.

Currently Playing: 

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Bann everyone and allow 3mb of space for my sigs



including yourself?



aviggo77 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Bann everyone and allow 3mb of space for my sigs



including yourself?

Hell yea, so I can't unbann even if I wanted to



      

                  Anime: nichijou                                                                                       #TeamPolarBears!!!!
                 Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                                Join our Anime Threads!
                Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                   VGC Tutorial Thread

Ban you.

axumblade said:
First thing I would do is rid this site of that tyrant Axumblade. Then I will ban all of the rest of his hive minded minions. Then I will buy everyone ice cream...and cake.



sounds good.but dont forget to buy everyone chocolates



Around the Network
Talal said:
Ban you.





DirtyP2002 criticizing Sony:

The PS4 is your console if you are into Indies and Free2Play games. AAA is not their strength.