Quantcast
Official Thread of Titanfall: Be Advised, Titan Ready

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Thread of Titanfall: Be Advised, Titan Ready

Nice OP, reminds me of gaf lol

GOTG dropping in 4...



Around the Network

Awesome trailer.

My son was telling me the other day that it would be cool if they had a game mode where you were just free running through the city as a pilot. Imagine parkour races with objectives and check points....shit would be so cool. Maybe some sort of custom game to be created.



I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Seems pics confirm 792p resolution for the game on Xbone.

cboat banned :(



Wow, didn't know this thread was here.

Add ironDX as a GamerTag in OP. I'm in Australia though so will be using south east asia or Australian servers.

Anyone going to a midnight launch?



J_Allard said:
Seems pics confirm 792p resolution for the game on Xbone.

cboat banned :(

Sweet! Looks like I'm winning my bet.

Aerys said:
It will be downgraded to 720p to keep 60fps.

Truth fact. Who want to make a bet ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6100559



Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
Wow, didn't know this thread was here.

Add ironDX as a GamerTag in OP. I'm in Australia though so will be using south east asia or Australian servers.

Anyone going to a midnight launch?

I'm not off until 2am release night unfortunately, plus I am buying digitally anyway. Will probably start the download, sleep, and awake to GOTG.



Great OP!!
Already preloaded on my PC



Damn I wish they gave us the preload option on Xbone for this game.



J_Allard said:
Damn I wish they gave us the preload option on Xbone for this game.


Yeah....as soon as that clocks hits 12am im playing



I think reviews are hitting in 9 hours.