Quantcast
Post a picture of your console collection!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post a picture of your console collection!

I was perfectly okay with selling my Gamecube and PS2's when I found out that the Wii could play Gamecube games and the PS3 could play PS2/PS1 games. Now, with my 80GB BC PS3 broken and the new gen consoles dumping that option, I think I'll hang on to my 7th gen stuff.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I was perfectly okay with selling my Gamecube and PS2's when I found out that the Wii could play Gamecube games and the PS3 could play PS2/PS1 games. Now, with my 80GB BC PS3 broken and the new gen consoles dumping that option, I think I'll hang on to my 7th gen stuff.


Yeah, I am keeping my 2 PS3s (unless I sell them to buy 2 more PS3s)



no way am i pulling that stuff out of boxes atm, but I will list

Atari 2600
NES
SNES
Genesis
Virtual Boy
Orginal Gameboy
Game Gear
Dreamcast
N64
PS1
PS2
Game Cube
PS3
Wii
Wiiu
Vita
PS4
Xbone




 

posted it before but, a very small portion of mine:

Old PC setup:



I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Hey, OP. Why did you get two PS4's instead of a PS4 and Xbox One?



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

Around the Network

I don't keep them out like this obviously. xD

I 'may' have too many video games >_>;



RavenXtra said:

I don't keep them out like this obviously. xD

I 'may' have too many video games >_>;

Game gear? Myni**a.jpg



lucidium said:
RavenXtra said:

I don't keep them out like this obviously. xD

I 'may' have too many video games >_>;

Game gear? Myni**a.jpg

Heh, believe it or not its my 'newest' console. I got it only a few months ago after spotting a good deal for one on Amazon. Luckily it came with the AC adapter, no way am I wasting 6 AAs on that behemoth.



1 X SNES ,
1X NES,
2X Sega Genesi(The very first model and the slimmer one where you could connect it with Sega CD),
1X Sega Nomad
1x Sega CD
1X Atari Lynx
1X N64
1X Gameboy
1X Gameboy Pocket
1X Game boy color
1X Sega Dreamcast
1X Sega Saturn
1X Neo Geo
1X PS1
1X PS2
1X Xbox
1X Gamecube
1X Nintendo DS
1X Gameboy Advance
1X Gameboy Sp
1X nintendo 3ds
2x xbox 360s
1X PSP
1X PSp Vita
1X WII
1X PS3
1X Xbox one
1X ps4



RavenXtra said:

I don't keep them out like this obviously. xD

I 'may' have too many video games >_>;


Never a thing as too many video games :D