Quantcast
Seriously, PS4 sold out again! Why is the hype so crazy??

Forums - Sony Discussion - Seriously, PS4 sold out again! Why is the hype so crazy??

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
No people just accepted it because Muh PS3.

Seriously why Pay for online gameplay? NOPE TOO BUSY HYPED ABOUT DESTINY AND THE DIVISION TO CARE ABOUT IT NOT BEING OFFLINE WHATSOEVER

You should seriously take some time to google before you make yourself look silly ...

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/bungie-destiny-will-have-single-player-options-to-play-on-your-lonesome-30-07-2013/

What's the issue with pay to play when the xbox 360 proved it wasn't with the 50 million of it's users subscribed ?



Around the Network
PlayMatt said:
Glad you got a Vita with it! enjoying it so far?


Yup. Started playing Gravity Rush. Now I am playing Ys Memories of Celceta. it's actually a very decent JRPG. Bought both dissidia that were on sale on PS+ for $20. So yeah I am gonna be very busy. Owning all 3 consoles, PS3, Vita, PS4 is not joke.



Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
pokoko said:
Sony did the best job of alienating the least amount of potential customers.


Ha which is funny because Sony's known for alienating customers!

True, Sony has been hurt by its own arrogance in the past, as has Nintendo on more than one occasion.  Now it's Microsoft's turn.  We'll see how well they recover.  Sony did a fantastic job of turning things around after the launch of the PS3, so it's certainly possible to recover from gen start to gen finish.  Nintendo can recover, too, but they have a lot of work to do.  Learning from mistakes is the key.



fatslob-:O said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
No people just accepted it because Muh PS3.

Seriously why Pay for online gameplay? NOPE TOO BUSY HYPED ABOUT DESTINY AND THE DIVISION TO CARE ABOUT IT NOT BEING OFFLINE WHATSOEVER

You should seriously take some time to google before you make yourself look silly ...

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/bungie-destiny-will-have-single-player-options-to-play-on-your-lonesome-30-07-2013/

What's the issue with pay to play when the xbox 360 proved it wasn't with the 50 million of it's users subscribed ?


You still need to be online.' same thing with Titanfall and evolve and alll these others next gen shooters and games not titled GET EVEN.



ninetailschris said:
leo-j said:
Because of what sony did with the ps3.. They deserve trust and sales.. To go from barely having better first party than microsoft , to surpassing Nintendo.. With innovative IP after IP.. They proved themselves last gen

I needed a good laugh. The reason is it's under stocked. The wii and ps2 was doing way more per week than ps4 now. The hype was much bigger because (DVD and casuals). People on here are acting like wii numbers are here. People are not talking about the ps4 like they are iPhones.


Understocked yet it jus outsold the xbone in the US of all places the past few weeks. This last week outsold it by double in the US and Xbone consoles are available week after week online at Amazon and in local retail locations. PS4 however sells out the minute they become available. Some locations may have some in stock, none that I have seen online though. PS4 is increasing its sales lead while Xbone sales are decreasing. This all before the Japan launch.



Around the Network
pokoko said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
pokoko said:
Sony did the best job of alienating the least amount of potential customers.


Ha which is funny because Sony's known for alienating customers!

True, Sony has been hurt by its own arrogance in the past, as has Nintendo on more than one occasion.  Now it's Microsoft's turn.  We'll see how well they recover.  Sony did a fantastic job of turning things around after the launch of the PS3, so it's certainly possible to recover from gen start to gen finish.  Nintendo can recover, too, but they have a lot of work to do.  Learning from mistakes is the key.

Yeah all those employees they fired when their previous management decided to restructure the company to keep it "fresh" went and fucked everything up with his own delusions.

 

Nintendo's arrogance is funny too, but it never seems to bite them in the ass too badly. They got a fuck ton of money, but they need to deal with the iphone problem



Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
fatslob-:O said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
No people just accepted it because Muh PS3.

Seriously why Pay for online gameplay? NOPE TOO BUSY HYPED ABOUT DESTINY AND THE DIVISION TO CARE ABOUT IT NOT BEING OFFLINE WHATSOEVER

You should seriously take some time to google before you make yourself look silly ...

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/bungie-destiny-will-have-single-player-options-to-play-on-your-lonesome-30-07-2013/

What's the issue with pay to play when the xbox 360 proved it wasn't with the 50 million of it's users subscribed ?


You still need to be online.

You have that confused with tom clancy's the divsion. 

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/12/16/will-you-be-able-to-play-all-of-destiny-on-your-own

The game is confirmed to have a single player WITHOUT the online.



It's because of Sony caring about gamers...unlike Microsoft.



Aerys said:

Because PS4 is the PS2 real child, he looks like his father and has his mother's eyes

 

 This wins VGChartz post of the day.





0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

^ are you sure?

This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny_%28video_game%29
and this http://gamerant.com/bungie-destiny-always-online-requirement/ say otherwise