Quantcast
The Vgchartz PC / "Next - Gen" Screenshot thread: Eye Melting Pixel Glory!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Vgchartz PC / "Next - Gen" Screenshot thread: Eye Melting Pixel Glory!

lucidium said:
Unreal Engine 4:

Running in realtime on my rig.

did you paid the 20$ month fee? or it's a free demo or something for everyone to try =D ?



PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network
Shido said:
lucidium said:
Unreal Engine 4:

Running in realtime on my rig.

did you paid the 20$ month fee? or it's a free demo or something for everyone to try =D ?

I use UE4 a lot at work so I subscribed so I can mess with it at home too.



^ Your screenshots take forever to load! 34.6 MB for a screenshot lol.
But I can zoom in and read the street names on the sign way in the back, insane.



The Banner Saga




MGS5 GZ on PS4



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

Blazeblue CSE PSV


Damn.



WagnerPaiva said:

MGS5 GZ on PS4

 

Is that.........................Kojima..............



BenVTrigger said:
WagnerPaiva said:

MGS5 GZ on PS4

 

Is that.........................Kojima..............


Yes, he does his own voice too, very cool!



My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
BenVTrigger said:

Is that.........................Kojima..............


Yes, he does his own voice too, very cool!


lol thats awesome, i haven't gotten a chance to play it yet even though I've got it. Damn PC has been taking up all my time lol. 

Cool little easter egg though.



SvennoJ said:
^ Your screenshots take forever to load! 34.6 MB for a screenshot lol.
But I can zoom in and read the street names on the sign way in the back, insane.


lol yeah that took some serious bandwidth to load those up