Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twitch Chat Plays Pokemon

Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%
 
up down left right start a b 37 18.41%
 
this is interesting....... 18 8.96%
 
ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%
 
Total:184
BraveNewWorld said:
They accidentally reset the game trying to make their way to Rock Tunnel. xD An admin had to close the chat and reload the save state.

Good thing they saved like a million times.

Itls amazing how much shit they went thru trying to learn cut, cut a tree to Lt. Surge, do its puzzle, and finally beat him.

Just broke 20,000 people too!

Also looks like the disabled start for now to counter the trolls (or looks like only subbed people can start).



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
I left for a few hours, come back, and they're in the same spot. There are either too many trolls, or too many people who haven't played the original Pokemon games. They should set the chat to sub only mode, so they can at least get into Rock Tunnel.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

BraveNewWorld said:
I left for a few hours, come back, and they're in the same spot. There are either too many trolls, or too many people who haven't played the original Pokemon games. They should set the chat to sub only mode, so they can at least get into Rock Tunnel.


They've been there for over 12 hours now...



Add me on Playstation Network and Nintendo Network: Bristow9091

Just make sure to put who you are in the message!

BraveNewWorld said:
I left for a few hours, come back, and they're in the same spot. There are either too many trolls, or too many people who haven't played the original Pokemon games. They should set the chat to sub only mode, so they can at least get into Rock Tunnel.


Likewise.

The exact. Same. Spot.

When they get into Rock Tunnel, without Flash... I dont even know. Its pointless.



40k viewers now... Still stuck in the Rock tunnel though.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
They got through! And seem to be debating about the gift Eevee.

Love and tolerate.

Holy shit 43k people.

HOLY SHIT THEY AT THE 4TH GYM, how the hell did they get past Rocky Tunnel with no Flash!?!

Lmao looks like Pidgeot is turning out to be the MVP of this whole thing, dat lv 40.



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

Holy shit 43k people.

HOLY SHIT THEY AT THE 4TH GYM, how the hell did they get past Rocky Tunnel with no Flash!?!

Lmao looks like Pidgeot is turning out to be the MVP of this whole thing, dat lv 40.

But they've been stuck trying to use cut for ages now XD. Have they already got 3 badges then?



Xevross said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Holy shit 43k people.

HOLY SHIT THEY AT THE 4TH GYM, how the hell did they get past Rocky Tunnel with no Flash!?!

Lmao looks like Pidgeot is turning out to be the MVP of this whole thing, dat lv 40.

But they've been stuck trying to use cut for ages now XD. Have they already got 3 badges then?

Yes. Pidgeotto almost solo'd Lt. Surge the first try.  It was epic.

Second time was Charmeleon's epic Rage strats.



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
Xevross said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Holy shit 43k people.

HOLY SHIT THEY AT THE 4TH GYM, how the hell did they get past Rocky Tunnel with no Flash!?!

Lmao looks like Pidgeot is turning out to be the MVP of this whole thing, dat lv 40.

But they've been stuck trying to use cut for ages now XD. Have they already got 3 badges then?

Yes. Pidgeotto almost solo'd Lt. Surge the first try.  It was epic.

Second time was Charmeleon's epic Rage strats.

Haha cool. How long ago was that?