Quantcast
Pokemon Fans: The Rumors Were True, Diance Revealed! (Most Likely The 3 Legendaries+ Mega Latios/as)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Fans: The Rumors Were True, Diance Revealed! (Most Likely The 3 Legendaries+ Mega Latios/as)

 

Official Artwork 

 

Diancie, the Legendary Rock/Fairy type, has officially been revealed in CoroCoro! It will star in the next movie, which is now titled The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie. Next to Diancie is a description that reads, "In battle, it creates a bunch of diamonds from both of its hands to protect itself."

 

 

FOR INFORMATION ON THE RUMORS, THE LINK IS HERE, ENJOY!

 http://pokebeach.com/2013/12/information-on-diancie-hoopa-and-volcanion



Around the Network

Blah, I'm still not a fan of it. I'll just say it better not be the new Pokemon representative in SSB4! xP



Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?



I want to put this in my Pokebank Now!!! I hope there is a way to catch it



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Augen said:
Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?


I'm guessing it's an event Pokemon like Arceus n such. Hopefully they'll just send us the item via spotpass instead of making us find a Nintendo Zone, but going by Animal Crossing, they probably wont do this. =[

Around the Network
Augen said:
Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?


Do you not kno of event pokemon? Gen 3 technically started it but gen 4 was when it was officially named. Its 3 legendary pokemon hidden by fans that will be for events (download) later i that respective generation. They usually starr in movies, in this case the first gen 6 movie will have this rock/fairy pokemon



Einsam_Delphin said:
Augen said:
Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?


I'm guessing it's an event Pokemon like Arceus n such. Hopefully they'll just send us the item via spotpass instead of making us find a Nintendo Zone, but going by Animal Crossing, they probably wont do this. =[


AC=/=Pokemon Gamefreak has been out muchlonger too, why would they go that route? US/Europe always got the pokemon stuff via wifi or at gamestop!



tbone51 said:
Augen said:
Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?


Do you not kno of event pokemon? Gen 3 technically started it but gen 4 was when it was officially named. Its 3 legendary pokemon hidden by fans that will be for events (download) later i that respective generation. They usually starr in movies, in this case the first gen 6 movie will have this rock/fairy pokemon


I had no idea and never done that despite owning every generation. Will look into this time. Thanks T bone



Augen said:
tbone51 said:
Augen said:
Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?


Do you not kno of event pokemon? Gen 3 technically started it but gen 4 was when it was officially named. Its 3 legendary pokemon hidden by fans that will be for events (download) later i that respective generation. They usually starr in movies, in this case the first gen 6 movie will have this rock/fairy pokemon


I had no idea and never done that despite owning every generation. Will look into this time. Thanks T bone

NP



tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Augen said:
Wait, what? How does one catch this Pokemon?


I'm guessing it's an event Pokemon like Arceus n such. Hopefully they'll just send us the item via spotpass instead of making us find a Nintendo Zone, but going by Animal Crossing, they probably wont do this. =[


AC=/=Pokemon Gamefreak has been out muchlonger too, why would they go that route? US/Europe always got the pokemon stuff via wifi or at gamestop!



I brought up Animal Crossing because it's another game where they could just send you everything over the internet, but don't. This is completely understandable though, since it's a good way to encourage streetpassing n such. Also, iirc, Pokemon always had you going to stores to get stuff, and now that there's even more incentive for this, I doubt they'll change it, but we'll see!