Did not even register on the Japanese pre-order chart.
Of course it will. It's Donkey Kong -_- Oh, if you meant japan only, then no.
It will probably get passed 1 million but idk how far it will go after that
Never underestimate the power of Cranky!
2. It'll break 1 Million. Especially considering the Wii U is strapping for games at times.
3. I'm kind of hoping you're just talking about Japan sales. In that case, it most likely will not.
Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.
- Daymare 1998 Is Now On Steam Greenlight; Production Continuing On The Game
- Resident Evil 7 Gets A Making Of Video Revealing Some Interesting Information About The Game
- Xbox Head Committed To Bringing Japanese Games To Xbox, JRPGs ?May Be Coming?
- Understanding Mass Effect Andromeda Dialogue Icons, How Conversations Work, Tone and Non-Tone Options, Prompts
- Xbox One Attach Rate Is ?Great?, Says Phil Spencer
- Persona 5 New Gameplay Video Shows 90 Minutes Of Gameplay
- Destiny 2 Leaked Poster is Real, Announcement Coming Today ? Rumour
- Special TNT Command Block 1.11.2 (Russian Roulette)
- Xbox Live Games With Gold In April Include Ryse: Son of Rome, The Walking Dead, Assassin?s Creed, and Darksiders
I'll find a way to deconstruct everybody's psychology ...
Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)