Forums - Gaming Discussion - Art of Balance announced for Wii U: 240fps physics!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/exclusive_shinen_multimedia_bringing_art_of_balance_to_the_wii_u_eshop

  • Off-TV play, as well as multiple control schemes supporting analogue, touch screen and Wii Remote options.
  • Multiple online and local multiplayer modes that incorporate either competitive or co-operative play. Up to five players can take part in the various modes at once — one on GamePad, four on Wii Remotes — while up to 10 people can play across two Wii U systems in online matches.
  • Online Leaderboards are included.
  • HD visuals that incorporate all new graphics, designs and locations.
  • More accurate physics that are processed at 240 frames-per-second (on 3DS the equivalent was often 30 frames-per-second.
Q2 (April-June) release targeted.
-


Screens are 1080x1920 also.


Bet with Einsam_Delphin: I say a ground-up Wii U Zelda won't release in 2014. (Hyrule Warriors doesn't count)
Bet with fatslob: I say Watch Dogs Wii U will be technically inferior to the 360/PS3 versions according to Digital Foundry.
Bet with Einsam_Delphin: I say Monolith Soft's X won't release in 2014.

The King Returns 16/5/14

Around the Network
Yeah i know. Read it somewhere.
I think it looks great, cant wait to see the new physics in motion. I enjoyed the 3DS version quite a bit. This might be interesting. I hope its priced well and sells even better.

- Anders Brevik asks for a PS3 console while in prision

- A cop kills a kid that looked to have a gun in his hand. it was holding a Wii-mote...

OOOH YAH. All yall last gen players fighting over 30/60? We got 240!! lol

Ocilayton said:
OOOH YAH. All yall last gen players fighting over 30/60? We got 240!! lol


The game is probably going to run at 60 FPS locked as every Shin'en game...

Simulation of physics will run at 4 times more frame rate, so it will be very accurate and stunning.



eyeofcore said:
Ocilayton said:
OOOH YAH. All yall last gen players fighting over 30/60? We got 240!! lol


The game is probably going to run at 60 FPS locked as every Shin'en game...

Simulation of physics will run at 4 times more frame rate, so it will be very accurate and stunning.


mm yah I figured it was something like that. 



Around the Network
Ocilayton said:
eyeofcore said:
Ocilayton said:
OOOH YAH. All yall last gen players fighting over 30/60? We got 240!! lol


The game is probably going to run at 60 FPS locked as every Shin'en game...

Simulation of physics will run at 4 times more frame rate, so it will be very accurate and stunning.


mm yah I figured it was something like that. 


Yep... Anyway Shin'en released few screenshots, heres a couple of them... Native 1080P/Full HD(1920x1080)

All Shin'en games are 60 FPS... So 1080P 60FPS FTW!



Posted myself the udpate on this thread.

eyeofcore said:

Yep... Anyway Shin'en released few screenshots, heres a couple of them... Native 1080P/Full HD(1920x1080)

http://images.nintendolife.com/screenshots/55703/large.jpg

http://images.nintendolife.com/screenshots/55704/large.jpg

All Shin'en games are 60 FPS... So 1080P 60FPS FTW!

Nice screenies, shame the levels will be the same.



GCID: Tito.Pod | NNID: gonmir                         fkusumot Tag"¡Viva la Ñ!"

And some  people say the Wii U  is  not a current gen machine......Please, the 360 would overheat and then explode  if  it would try to run this game.



 

   

AZWification said:

And some  people say the Wii U  is  not a current gen machine......Please, the 360 would overheat and then explode  if  it would try to run this game.

It already did that trying to run 360 games.

OT: Looks quite nice!



Around the Network
Looks good! I always meant to play the original on WiiWare. Maybe I'll give that a try before this new version launches.