Quantcast
Titanfall: Xbox One Alpha vs PC Screenshot Comparison

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall: Xbox One Alpha vs PC Screenshot Comparison

What do you guys think?

Pawa of da cloudz. 26 46.43%
 
This is Sorny propaganda. 5 8.93%
 
Dis is alpha. 12 21.43%
 
Play games, dont look the graphicz. 6 10.71%
 
This will push Xbox one sales. 7 12.50%
 
Total:56

Xbox One: more fun per pixel confirmed



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Selnor aint going to be to happy with this


Yup. I am waiting to see his reation. These type of reactions are always funny.



Yikes



I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Can we just say the guy is wrong again a move on



daredevil.shark said:
007BondAgent said:
Selnor aint going to be to happy with this


Yup. I am waiting to see his reation. These type of reactions are always funny.

A cloudy day indeed



I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
Azerth said:
Can we just say the guy is wrong again a move on

Wrong?



SubiyaCryolite said:
daredevil.shark said:
007BondAgent said:
Selnor aint going to be to happy with this


Yup. I am waiting to see his reation. These type of reactions are always funny.

A cloudy day indeed


Oops. Weather update. Its snowing.



Why don't you wait for the final version of the game?



thealpha textures is only 25% of the final version, says respawn



ethomaz said:
Azerth said:
Can we just say the guy is wrong again a move on

Wrong?


Sry forgot to say the cboat is wrong