Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

Arc the Lad
Dark Cloud
Heavenly Sword
Jet Moto
MediEvil
Syphon Filter
The Getaway
The Legend of Dragoon
Wild Arms
Wipeout

Which Sony owned IP would you like the most to be revived?

 

Other than those in the poll?

Ape Escape

Calling All Cars!

Demon's Souls

Destruction Derby

EyeToy

Jak & Daxter

Jumping Flash

LocoRoco

MAG

MotorStorm

Motor Toon Grand Prix

Patapon

PlayStation All-Stars

Rouge Galaxy

SOCOM

This Is Football

Tourist Trophy

Twisted Metal

Warhawk

etc.

 

These 4 are not Sony owned:

Crash Bandicoot

Spyro the Dragon

Croc (not sure)

Tomba (not sure)



Just a fan of great games..

Around the Network

Personally it's a tie between Tourist Trophy (not in the poll), The Getaway and the JRPGs (just want any of those 4).

Voted for The Legend of Dragoon..



Just a fan of great games..

PlayStation All Stars.

 The One and Only

VizionEck

Syphon Filter was awesome...



Dark Cloud

What nightmares are made of:

Around the Network
Ape Escape, probably. And a real, mainline, platformer entry, not some silly PlayStation Move rubbish.

A new Jak & Daxter would be incredible, too.

I like to think WipEout isn't dead yet, otherwise I'd vote for that.

Patabon!!

Kresnik said:
Ape Escape, probably. And a real, mainline, platformer entry, not some silly PlayStation Move rubbish.

A new Jak & Daxter would be incredible, too.

I like to think WipEout isn't dead yet, otherwise I'd vote for that.


Jak & Daxter probably should've been in the poll. x} Many gamers might want to see those return.

Is it possible to edit the poll (it's my first time)? Jak & Daxter instead of Wipeout? I agree, it doesn't yet need to be revived.



Just a fan of great games..

Mike_L said:


Jak & Daxter probably should've been in the poll. x} Many gamers might want to see those return.

Is it possible to edit the poll (it's my first time)? Jak & Daxter instead of Wipeout? I agree, it doesn't yet need to be revived.


I think you can edit the poll in a sense (i.e. you can make a new one instead of this one if you go into "edit thread"), but you'll lose the results of your original poll. 



Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Mike_L said:


Jak & Daxter probably should've been in the poll. x} Many gamers might want to see those return.

Is it possible to edit the poll (it's my first time)? Jak & Daxter instead of Wipeout? I agree, it doesn't yet need to be revived.


I think you can edit the poll in a sense (i.e. you can make a new one instead of this one if you go into "edit thread"), but you'll lose the results of your original poll. 


Ok. Thanks. Why does it have a limit to 10 spots ffs?! xD



Just a fan of great games..