Cant wait to get it! My most wanted PC gaming of 2014 :D
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
Awesome trailer and that old lady, soundes like it at least, is still narrating! I have it pre-ordered on Amazon.co.uk for 35 pounds. Great price for a great game. I even delayed getting the PS4 because of this :D
I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTT
According to a new study; YouTube, Xbox.com, NeoGaf, N4G, VGChartz, IGN, GameSpot, GameStop, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, All of Europe, FAMITSU, Japan, the rest of Asia and The whole of the Middle East among countless others are experiencing a Tsunami of people in love with Sony's gamings offerings.
Ill prob buy it for PC at the moment though.
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
- Programming For PS4 Pro Took About 8% Of The Total Workload, According To Killing Floor 2 Developer
- GameStop Impressed With Xbox One Scorpio- ?It Will be A Gamer Friendly, Powerful Console?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Contagion Guide ? Locating Clues, Finding Ruth
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Review ? Two Compelling And Twisting Mysteries
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Attach Rate Almost 1:1, According To GameStop
- Mass Effect Andromeda Aspirations Guide ? Clearing the Outpost, Finding the Explosives
Are they going to use a proper co-op system and include voice chat or are people still going to get annoyed trying awkwardly to play with friends and seek an a out of game method to chat anyway?
There are dedicated servers now. There still isn't standard co-op because that's not their goal with it. Actually they made it if a Phantom helps you out too much, they get booted.
Such a lame excuse. Players will do what players want to. Adding hurdles just makes it annoying and detracts from a more enjoyable experience.
This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.