Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lifes too short to play bad games.

Is life too short to play bad games?

Yes

And because of this I want you to LIST EVERY BAD GAME you've ever played. None of this Metacritic crap, critics can't be trusted! :P

 

I'll make a nice list :) for a game to make the list it must have at least 5 users say it's bad.



Around the Network

List:

Final Fantasy XIII

GTA 4



Mega Man Star Force.

I also watched the entirety of Beyond: Two Souls in person. While I wasn't technically holding the controller, I feel I had the same experience as the person who was at the time. Neither of us played that game. The only person who has every played that game is David Cage. The person holding the controller is simply watching his playthrough.

Anyway, I'm not sure you'll want to count that, since I wasn't holding the controller. But like I said, in my opinion it matters none. :P

Even a bluff would suit me just fine...

Magic Carpet on Sega Saturn. by far the worst game i have ever experienced.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X, Zero escape: Virtues Last reward, Metro: Last light & DayZ

People will hate me but I hated all these games (made easy by looking at my trophy list lol):

Virtual Fighter 5
Rune Factory Oceans
Warhammer 40k
Fallout: New Vegas
Assassin's Creed 3
Sleeping Dogs
Tomb Raider
Crysis 2
.detuned
Dynasty Warriors 6
Limbo
Sacred 2
[Prototype]
Infamous
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Brutal Legend
Last Rebellion
Anarchy: Rush Hour
Terminator Salvation
PAIN
Dragon Age: Origins
Knytt Underground



Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Mega Man Star Force.

I also watched the entirety of Beyond: Two Souls in person. While I wasn't technically holding the controller, I feel I had the same experience as the person who was at the time. Neither of us played that game. The only person who has every played that game is David Cage. The person holding the controller is simply watching his playthrough.

Anyway, I'm not sure you'll want to count that, since I wasn't holding the controller. But like I said, in my opinion it matters none. :P


Anymore list em all ^^ let it all out!



-Escape Plan
-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
-Assassin's Creed: Revelations
-Assassin's Creed III
-Tomb Raider
-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma
-Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Too much ,too much.

VXIII said:
-Escape Plan
-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
-Assassin's Creed: Revelations
-Assassin's Creed III
-Tomb Raider
-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma
-Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Too much ,too much.


Just let it all out :) flow like a river, release all these bad experiences from your system!



think-man said:


Anymore list em all ^^ let it all out!

I stay away from bad games. I'm pretty happy with most of the ones I've played. I suppose I can add Project X Zone to the list, though. I forgot about that one. I want to go right back to forgetting about it now, if you don't mind.



Even a bluff would suit me just fine...

Around the Network
think-man said:
VXIII said:


Just let it all out :) flow like a river, release all these bad experiences from your system!

 

Grand Theft Auto IV

inFAMOUS

Assassin's Creed

LittleBigPlanet

Driver 2 Advance

Super Mario Advance

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

Pokémon Emerald Version

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII ( oh god )

Dynasty Warriors 3

Dynasty Warriors 4

Silent Hill 4: The Room

Sonic Heroes

Final Fantasy XII

Grandia

----

Thanks it hurts much less now.