Quantcast
3D Ready games dominate Nihon (Japan) for the year of 2K13.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3D Ready games dominate Nihon (Japan) for the year of 2K13.

Tagged games:

Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Has nothing to do with those games being 3D ready.


Japan has had glasses-free 3D TVs since 2006 or earlier.

They got a lot of 3D TV channels, including broadcast.

They make all their Anime in pure 100% CGI for the past many years, because they show them in 3D.

But in America, we get the same Anime in 2D.

Wat.



Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:

Vita fans starting to argue in 3, 2, 1.....


What would Vita fans possibly have to argue about? I'm not really sure why you'd put such a leading comment...

Glad to see Luigi's Mansion 2 doing so well. My Mrs is currently enjoying playing through it. Hopefully Next Level Games are making a new Mario Smash Football now though and not Luigi's Mansion 3.

As for the 3D aspect, don't think that has anything to do with the games' popularity.



RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DerNebel said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Has nothing to do with those games being 3D ready.


Japan has had glasses-free 3D TVs since 2006 or earlier.

They got a lot of 3D TV channels, including broadcast.

They make all their Anime in pure 100% CGI for the past many years, because they show them in 3D.

But in America, we get the same Anime in 2D.

Good for them. I'm still telling you that those games being on top has nothing to do with them being 3D ready, it's because they're popular franchises on the most popular system in japan (and no the 3DS is not so popular because of its 3D feature)


Then why come no one in Nihon bought a 2DS?

Cause it's not available

Bahahaahaha (It's true though)



KHlover said:
DerNebel said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Has nothing to do with those games being 3D ready.


Japan has had glasses-free 3D TVs since 2006 or earlier.

They got a lot of 3D TV channels, including broadcast.

They make all their Anime in pure 100% CGI for the past many years, because they show them in 3D.

But in America, we get the same Anime in 2D.

Good for them. I'm still telling you that those games being on top has nothing to do with them being 3D ready, it's because they're popular franchises on the most popular system in japan (and no the 3DS is not so popular because of its 3D feature)


Then why come no one in Nihon bought a 2DS?

Cause it's not available

Bahahaahaha (It's true though)


And the reason they didn't release the 2DS in Nihon, is because it wouldn't sell in Japan, even though the open world in Pokémon X & Y is 3D disabled.



I like the title of this topic, haha.

 

 Nintendomination!!



Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Has nothing to do with those games being 3D ready.


Japan has had glasses-free 3D TVs since 2006 or earlier.

They got a lot of 3D TV channels, including broadcast.

They make all their Anime in pure 100% CGI for the past many years, because they show them in 3D.

But in America, we get the same Anime in 2D.

Wat.





Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Zekkyou said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Has nothing to do with those games being 3D ready.


Japan has had glasses-free 3D TVs since 2006 or earlier.

They got a lot of 3D TV channels, including broadcast.

They make all their Anime in pure 100% CGI for the past many years, because they show them in 3D.

But in America, we get the same Anime in 2D.

Wat.




It still looks like hand-drawn animation, but it's 0% hand-drawn animation.

Some people in the Anime Thread complain how it's all pure CGI, but honestly, who can tell the difference.



Rogerioandrade said:
I think the thread´s title should be corrected to

"3DS exclusive games dominate (etc.)"

Look! Two WiiU games made it among 2013 10 best sellers.


Vita fans starting to argue in 3, 2, 1.....

You are inviting that. You go to threads comparing PS4 and WiiU, to complain about Sony fans, but this is how you act!

Not that i'm surprised, it's a trademark for you. But i just like to remind you, cuz i'm sure you don't even realize you're doing it.



According to a new study; YouTube, Xbox.com, NeoGaf, N4G, VGChartz, IGN, GameSpot, GameStop, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, All of Europe, FAMITSU, Japan, the rest of Asia and The whole of the Middle East among countless others are experiencing a Tsunami of people in love with Sony's gamings offerings.

EricFabian said:
Zekkyou said:
Kaizar said:
DerNebel said:
Has nothing to do with those games being 3D ready.


Japan has had glasses-free 3D TVs since 2006 or earlier.

They got a lot of 3D TV channels, including broadcast.

They make all their Anime in pure 100% CGI for the past many years, because they show them in 3D.

But in America, we get the same Anime in 2D.

Wat.







MikeRox said:


What would Vita fans possibly have to argue about? I'm not really sure why you'd put such a leading comment...

 

Wait and see... it won´t take long until someone comes with that old "Vita is more powerful, Vita is better blah blah blah