Forums - General Discussion - Anyone find foreign girls emulating the english language, Hot?

Do you agree

Yes
No
This poll sucks

I was skyping this girl from finland for about 5 hours straight, i couldn't get over her voice/accent! it was sooooo attractive

I cant be the only one who thinks this.



Around the Network
Hot girls doing anything is hot.

I'm secreting fluids just thinking about it.

  

Recently Completed: Sunset Overdrive for X1 (4/5) - Battlefield: Hardline (campaign) for X1 (3/5) Batman: Arkham Knight for X1 (3/5) - Shovel Knight for Vita (3/5) - Dead or Alive 5 Plus for Vita (4/5) - Injustice for Vita (4/5) - Mortal Kombat for Vita (4/5) - Mortal Kombat X for X1 (4/5) - Forza Horizon 2: F&F DLC for X1 (3/5) - Forza Horizon 2: F&F DLC for 360 (3/5) - Harvey Birdman for PSP (3/5) - Call of Juarez: Gunslinger for 360 (2/5) - Flashback for 360 (2/5) - Proteus for Vita (1/5) - The 3rd Birthday for PSP (3/5) - AC: Unity for X1 (3/5) - Rogue Legacy for Vita (4/5) - Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 + for Vita (4/5) - Ninja Gaiden Σ + for Vita (4/5) - Forza Horizon 2 for X1 (4/5) - Dragon's Crown for PS3/Vita (3/5) - Resistance: Burning Skies for Vita (3/5) - Killzone: Mercenary for Vita (3/5) - Uncharted:GA for Vita (3/5) - Shadow of Mordor for X1 (4/5) - AC: Rogue for 360 (4/5) - DmC for PC (3/5) - Bayonetta for 360 (4/5) More review scores in profile.

 

So did it arouse you, or did you just think it was hot? It would be embarrassing to have a boner in public.

Yup, when i used to Play MMOs there was this Irish girl i met. She sounded hot as hell, i mean yeah sure i could barely understand what she was saying but it was amazing.

Nintentacle said:
So did it arouse you, or did you just think it was hot? It would be embarrassing to have a boner in public.

Ofcourse not ahaha, we were video skyping.. i would have been dead if that happened :P

It's just so attractive, i nearly fell in love with her, only because her voice was so hawt



Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Hot girls doing anything is hot.

I'm secreting fluids just thinking about it.

She was hot and her voice was hot.. let that sink in :D



Ponyless said:
Yup, when i used to Play MMOs there was this Irish girl i met. She sounded hot as hell, i mean yeah sure i could barely understand what she was saying but it was amazing.

Lucky for me, the girl i was talking to knows english very well, infact it far surpasses mine.. which is kind of depressing.



Mr Puggsly said:
Hot girls doing anything is hot.

I'm secreting fluids just thinking about it.

from your nipples? :P



It might be a plus but if she wasn't hot you wouldn't give a damn about her voice

Game of the year 2014:

5. Dragon Age: Inquisition
4. Infamous Second Son
3. Donkey Kong Country: TF
2. Bayonetta 2
1. Far Cry 4

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
It might be a plus but if she wasn't hot you wouldn't give a damn about her voice

actually i would have ;) i could live with anyone with a voice like that

Even if she was like 499kg and looked like a tree trunk or something aha