Quantcast
PS plus Jan 2014 EU

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS plus Jan 2014 EU

It will be a nice appetizer for Delta :)



Around the Network

I've been wondering, why does the EU PS Plus announcement come faster than other regions. A lot to look forward to.



I've been playing DmC on the PC but its not really pulling me in. I feel its a game I'm gonna have to force myself to finish.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Tbh i didnt wanna bother with DMC aswell. But now that its free, ill give it a spin ( or a slash:P)



I can't get over that there will be two very good Vita games in Jan! :O
Nice to get a fighting game on it



Around the Network
mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:


Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

I went apeshit this month, blew through 250gb of data in like 3 days.

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Damn you Chinese drama!!! 

A moment of silence for this poor man.



Zekkyou said:
mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:


Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

I went apeshit this month, blew through 250gb of data in like 3 days.

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Damn you Chinese drama!!! 

A moment of silence for this poor man.

Thank you for your support... Unfortunately I need to DL Guacamelee before it goes out of rotation. I am pretty much doomed.




mibuokami said:

Thank you for your support... Unfortunately I need to DL Guacamelee before it goes out of rotation. I am pretty much doomed.


Make sure you do! I started it today and it's awesome!



Idd, guacamelee is one of my favorite games :)



mibuokami said:
Zekkyou said:
mibuokami said:
ktay95 said:
mibuokami said:


Looking forward to this... as soon as my bandwidth cap gets lifted lol. Too slow to download game atm... I think it should lift a few days into the Jan PS+

good old Australian internet, its why I only download PSV games on PS+ =(

I went apeshit this month, blew through 250gb of data in like 3 days.

I am on a 400gb cap and I have around 5gb left to survive like 2 weeks. This on top of Steam dl being unmetered (I have 100gb of that this month!).

Damn you Chinese drama!!! 

A moment of silence for this poor man.

Thank you for your support... Unfortunately I need to DL Guacamelee before it goes out of rotation. I am pretty much doomed.

You don't know that you can download it anytime in the futurewhen you 'buy' it now?



must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse