Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Confirms that Smash Bros Isn't Lined up for Spring 2014...

"Nintendo told IGN, "There seems to be some buzz online today about the launch date of Super Smash Bros. We would like to clarify that the speculation about a Spring 2014 launch date for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U was the result of a misquotation in an interview. The original article has since been rectified and we have no further announcements to make at this time."

Source: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/12/10/super-smash-bros-launching-in-spring-2014

And with that... Many hopes and dreams are crushed...



      

                  Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya                                      #TeamPolarBears!!!!
                 Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                                Join our Anime Threads!
                Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                   No Waifu No Laifu!!

Around the Network
How in the world did you came up with that username?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)

NiKKoM said:
How in the world did you came up with that username?

Isn't it obvious?



Looks like I won't be getting a Wii U this spring. Thanks for saving me money Nintendo!

 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS


pezus said:
NiKKoM said:
How in the world did you came up with that username?

Isn't it obvious?

I won't accept that he's a real life pirate with jizz in his beard.. unless he posts a photo..



Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)

Around the Network
Makes sense, if they can't get Zelda out for Q4 they need Smash for then (heck even if they do, they need more than 1 big first party game).

 

Seece said:
Makes sense, if they can't get Zelda out for Q4 they need Smash for then (heck even if they do, they need more than 1 big first party game).


Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze counts as a big game

...until it releases.



It's ok, I'll be too busy playing Donkey Kong anyway

Technically they didn't confirm that it isn't coming out next spring; they simply did not confirm that it is.

Makes little difference, as I doubt it is.



Around the Network
pezus said:
Seece said:
Makes sense, if they can't get Zelda out for Q4 they need Smash for then (heck even if they do, they need more than 1 big first party game).


Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze counts as a big game

...until it releases.

DK is a big game, it's just not a big system seller.



Bet with mZuzek: Zelda Wii U will run at 720p (He says 1080p)

Bet with WolfpackN64 and kljesta64: The next Nintendo home console won't be a big leap over PS4 power-wise (They say it will)

3 bets, 3 wins