Quantcast
Final Update! GT6 Global Bombs (N.A, EU and Japan)!! 34% of GT5 Opening Week

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Update! GT6 Global Bombs (N.A, EU and Japan)!! 34% of GT5 Opening Week

The game won't pass 5M I said in a topic 2-3 days ago, I'm sure I'll be right unfortunately !



Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Nsanity said:
Gran Failismo?


classy ...


lol  As always



You all get that its available on PSN right ? I have this crazy feeling that better internet enabled nations will have lower disk sales i know shocker ehh, helped by the fact its winter and snow storms are freezing asses and making the download such a great choice all over.

GT5 424k
GT6 205k

23% of Prologue sales were on psn.



Panicnausia said:
Nsanity said:
Gran Failismo?


Yet will still out sell the last 2 forza games combined....Every second Gt game sells lower then the first of a gen.

Well there's a pipe dream if I ever heard one! I'd expect it to just pass Forza 4 sales at  best! (currently at 4.03mill)



 



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

lol bombs in japan



Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Panicnausia said:
Nsanity said:
Gran Failismo?


Yet will still out sell the last 2 forza games combined....Every second Gt game sells lower then the first of a gen.

Well there's a pipe dream if I ever heard one! I'd expect it to just pass Forza 4 sales at  best! (currently at 4.03mill)



 

It's possible considering he said the last 2 Forza games which is Horizon and F5. Horizon is only at 1.53M and F5 just came out. However, even if you wanted to use the "main installments" with F4's 4.03 and F5 might still work. If F5 doesn't get it's annual bundle next christmas then it's sales won't be at 4M. It might be then closer to 3M if that. Even then with GT legs, it's quite possible.



Nirvana_Nut85 said:
DamnTastic said:
every second GT game in the generation sells less than its predecessor.
So no, GT6 is not a flop.


While you are right in the aspect of predecessor sales, no GT games has been forcasted to only move 50% of the previous game. The lowest  (if we go by VGC #'s ) was from GT3- GT4 which was still 78% of it's predecessors sales. 

The game launched 5 days ago. give it some time.

And even if it sells less I'm pretty sure micro transactions will make up for the lost revenue



Nem said:

I would think someone jumped the gun on sales interpretation.

Japan is not about home consoles. Its about portables.


No gun jumping here. Apparently SM3DW was a bomb @ 100K (almost 10% of Wii U owners bought first week in Japan). So, with that logic GT 6 must be a bomb as well! I also can't wait to see N.A #'s



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Nem said:

I would think someone jumped the gun on sales interpretation.

Japan is not about home consoles. Its about portables.


No gun jumping here. Apparently SM3DW was a bomb @ 100K (almost 10% of Wii U owners bought first week in Japan). So, with that logic GT 6 must be a bomb as well! I also can't wait to see N.A #'s


Oh... it was an agenda then? Indeed. Neither one is a flop. Its just console fan wars.



Blood_Tears said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Panicnausia said:
Nsanity said:
Gran Failismo?


Yet will still out sell the last 2 forza games combined....Every second Gt game sells lower then the first of a gen.

Well there's a pipe dream if I ever heard one! I'd expect it to just pass Forza 4 sales at  best! (currently at 4.03mill)



 

It's possible considering he said the last 2 Forza games which is Horizon and F5. Horizon is only at 1.53M and F5 just came out. However, even if you wanted to use the "main installments" with F4's 4.03 and F5 might still work. If F5 doesn't get it's annual bundle next christmas then it's sales won't be at 4M. It might be then closer to 3M if that. Even then with GT legs, it's quite possible.

Yeah but counting Forza Horizon would be like saying Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is a main game in the Final Fantasy series, it just isn't. If he's going by that and not 4 & 5 then it may be possible. I personally think Forza 5 will manage to reach clsoe to 5 mill (3 mill seems to low,imo) , only because it's the highest rated exclusive launch title for Xbone.



" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"