Quantcast
Should I sell my vita for a 3ds XL?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I sell my vita for a 3ds XL?

Borderlands 2
Minecraft
Terraria(this month)
Fez
Sly Collection
Walking Dead Season 2
Duke Nukem
Binding Of Issac
+30 more games
Ontop of the vitas already amazing library i would hold on to it



Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Figgycal said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I did and I got a Red 3ds XL Pokemon edition and I have no regrets doing so... But Sell it only if you are going to like the games on the 3ds...

I got to admit - a lot of the nintendo library isn't for me, but the upcoming smash bros and Mario Kart beat every game I already own on the Vita. Does the 3ds XL play Ds games?

Yes it does play DS games and you should trade in that Vita for a 3DS.

And you don't need to buy Sony's overpriced memory cards either... Any sd/microsd + sd card adapter will work

My only complaint is the account system is still stupid cause if you lose your 3ds, you have to go through a hassle to get all your games back... Apart from that, It is the best handheld you can get this Generation... Thats for sure



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Honestly, if you can just get both. That way you won't be missing out on anything. It's not like a 3DS is going to break the bank.



PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
Honestly, if you can just get both. That way you won't be missing out on anything. It's not like a 3DS is going to break the bank.


Vita TV!!! Thats wat i'll be buying, Persona G4+Gravity Rush (and 2) is a must for me!



If you felt the need to ask, you obviously already want to do it. You just want us to tell you you're not being dumb.

I will tell you: You're not being dumb :)

The XL is a great system.



Around the Network
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
Honestly, if you can just get both. That way you won't be missing out on anything. It's not like a 3DS is going to break the bank.


Vita TV!!! Thats wat i'll be buying, Persona G4+Gravity Rush (and 2) is a must for me!

Tbone! Vita TV can't play gravity rush! Quit cheapening out and get a regular one with an awesome OLED screen!



i wouldnt sale the vita, but i would buy a 3ds. u dont get money for a used vita, they smashed the price fo new ones, so why should anybody buy a used for good money?
and the vita has some good games.



Ponyless said:
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
Honestly, if you can just get both. That way you won't be missing out on anything. It's not like a 3DS is going to break the bank.


Vita TV!!! Thats wat i'll be buying, Persona G4+Gravity Rush (and 2) is a must for me!

Tbone! Vita TV can't play gravity rush! Quit cheapening out and get a regular one with an awesome OLED screen!


I still dont have my other ninty games though! Im poor  Vita TV on big screen>>> Sexy OLED Screen!!!



It really depends on the games you like. I'd recommend trying out PS+ before giving up on the system.



I just brought both lol, Vita is going to be king of rpgs just like the psp was. I remember selling my psp for the same reason only to buy another one 2 years later lol