Quantcast
Own 4, Demo 4, Kill 4

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Own 4, Demo 4, Kill 4

Own, Demo, Kill

 

This is just a simple game where you have to place hypothetical, unannounced games into 3 categories.

You place 4 games into the "Own" section. This means, you get to own these games, and get to play them all you want forever :)

Next, place 4 games into the "Demo" section. This allows you to play the game for 2 hours. Once the 2 hours are up, you can NEVER play the game again. (Borrowing from a friend or renting is not allowed)

Finally, place 4 games into the "Kill" section. This means, those games would never get released. Not only would you never get to play them but neither would anybody else in the world. You would ruin it for everyone :( 

Here are the games: 

  • Super Mario U (64, Sunshine, Galaxy sequel)
  • Zelda U 
  • Metroid U
  • Pokemon MMO
  • Animal Crossing U
  • Star Fox U (64 sequel)
  • Paper Mario U (RPG styled) (like 1st 2)
  • F-Zero U
  • Eternal Darkness 2
  • Earthbound / Mother U
  • Mystery New IP game from Miyamoto (?)
  • Mystery New IP game from Retro (?)

 



Around the Network
Cold-Flipper said:

Own, Demo, Kill

 

This is just a simple game where you have to place hypothetical, unannounced games into 3 categories.

You place 4 games into the "Own" section. This means, you get to own these games, and get to play them all you want forever :)

Next, place 4 games into the "Demo" section. This allows you to play the game for 2 hours. Once the 2 hours are up, you can NEVER play the game again. (Borrowing from a friend or renting is not allowed)

Finally, place 4 games into the "Kill" section. This means, those games would never get released. Not only would you never get to play them but neither would anybody else in the world. You would ruin it for everyone :( 

Here are the games: 

 

  • Super Mario U (64, Sunshine, Galaxy sequel)
  • Zelda U 
  • Metroid U
  • Pokemon MMO
  • Animal Crossing U
  • Star Fox U (64 sequel)
  • Paper Mario U (RPG styled) (like 1st 2)
  • F-Zero U
  • Eternal Darkness 2
  • Earthbound / Mother U
  • Mystery New IP game from Miyamoto (?)
  • Mystery New IP game from Retro (?)

 

 

Own: Zelda u, Pokemon MMO, Eternal Darkness 2

Demo: F-zero, Star Fox, Animal Crossin, Metroid

Kill!!!!: IP from Mee moto, REtro, Mario, Earthbound



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Mine:

Own: Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Eternal Darkness, New Miyamoto IP

Demo: Super Mario, Star Fox, F-Zero, New Retro IP

Kill: Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Earthbound / Mother (Sorry...)

 



spurgeonryan said:

Own: Zelda u, Pokemon MMO, Eternal Darkness 2

Demo: F-zero, Star Fox, Animal Crossin, Metroid

Kill!!!!: IP from Mee moto, REtro, Mario, Earthbound

You can't kill 5 games...Paper Mario is missing.



Cold-Flipper said:

 

  • Super Mario U (64, Sunshine, Galaxy sequel) (Kill, we already have 3D World)
  • Zelda U (Own)
  • Metroid U (Own)
  • Pokemon MMO (Demo)
  • Animal Crossing U (Kill)
  • Star Fox U (64 sequel)(Demo)
  • Paper Mario U (RPG styled) (like 1st 2)(Kill)
  • F-Zero U(Demo)
  • Eternal Darkness 2 (Kill) 
  • Earthbound / Mother U (Own)
  • Mystery New IP game from Miyamoto (?) (Demo)
  • Mystery New IP game from Retro (?)(Own)

 

 





Around the Network

Own: pokemon MMO

Demo: zelda u, fzero u, starfrox u

Destroy: Both new ips, animal crossing u,



kill them all!



Own:
Super Mario U
Zelda U
Pokemon MMO
Metroid U

Demo:
Starfox U
F-zero U
Mystery Miyamoto IP
Mystery Retro IP

Kill:
Earthbound U
Eternal Darkness 2
Animal Crossing U
Paper Mario U



Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Own:
Zelda U
Metroid U
Earthbound / Mother U
Mystery New IP game from Retro (?)


Demo:
F-Zero U
Star Fox U (64 sequel)
Paper Mario U (RPG styled) (like 1st 2)
Super Mario U (64, Sunshine, Galaxy sequel)

Kill:
Pokemon MMO
Eternal Darkness 2
Mystery New IP game from Miyamoto (?)
Animal Crossing U



Cold-Flipper said:
spurgeonryan said:

Own: Zelda u, Pokemon MMO, Eternal Darkness 2

Demo: F-zero, Star Fox, Animal Crossin, Metroid

Kill!!!!: IP from Mee moto, REtro, Mario, Earthbound

You can't kill 5 games...Paper Mario is missing.

I had four in each category. I do not care for paper mario either, but i know it wont be cancelled.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter