Quantcast
VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Nominations

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Nominations

Wait!

Akvod!

I nominate Akvod!

There we go...

EDIT: Public Service Announcement:
Additionally I announce that I will support Pokoko, Basil and Rol on their way to the election for supreme overlord. (These are not nominations - but in the end - they will have enough nominations anyway)



Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Wait!

Akvod!

I nominate Akvod!

There we go...

EDIT: Public Service Announcement:
Additionally I announce that I will support Pokoko, Basil, prof, and Rol on their way to the election for supreme overlord. (These are not nominations - but in the end - they will have enough nominations anyway)

you're a good friend stefl. I'll help you out too



theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Wait!

Akvod!

I nominate Akvod!

There we go...

EDIT: Public Service Announcement:
Additionally I announce that I will support Pokoko, Basil, prof, and Rol on their way to the election for supreme overlord. (These are not nominations - but in the end - they will have enough nominations anyway)

you're a good friend stefl. I'll help you out too

Wait? You have no nomination yet? I was quite sure you would get one? - Looking at the fact that even I got one so far >_>

Oh... Wait... I see what you did there - anyway, I have been removed from your friendlist for quite some time now, so I don't really see any reason to support your quest for supreme overlordship.



I know I left some guys out, sorry

BasilZero -> Need no explaining, he is actually a women

Badgenome -> Funny and likes Dynasty Warriors

gooch_destroyer -> New user thats made his mark

tbone51 -> arrived to late last for last years voting, love his passion.

007BondAgent -> Was sad when he left, now he's back so I'm happy again.

Pezus -> Leader of the Playstation wolf pack, makes sure ps games get there fair share of hype.

Jaywood2010 -> Clear minded, and straight up. Good reviews and all round good bloke

Wright -> Seeker of advice, though i'm unsure if he used it :P

fauzman -> fellow kiwi battler, always drops by for a chat

Seece -> Wasn't sure about seece when he first came back :P turns out he's kool lol

Zero999 -> Not sure if he is serious half the time, and he hates my guts but he does keep the chartz entertaining

M.U.G.E.N -> Runs the Official vita page, I respect that ^^

ganoncrotch -> solid user, we don't talk much but I respect what i've seen

Anfebious -> New user but already made a positive impact.

Hynad -> don't talk much, but I always read your comments, change your avatar back lol

brendude13 -> Another great poster.

Boutros -> takes time out of his day to update the COMG charts. Thanks you make things much eaiser.

Green_sky -> he's 101, he doesn't have much time left, winning this would mean alot too him.



man-bear-pig said:
Richard Hutnik
Tino Vainamoinen
Andrespetmonkey
Plezbo
Vanju
D21lewis
Badgenome
Prof
Jay520
Miz
Pswii60
Topdog
Johnlucus
Fillet
Ganoncrotch
Dodece
Ps3
Leo-j
Spurge


thanks dog, number 1 true fan. Peace.



Around the Network
think-man said:

Wright -> Seeker of advice, though i'm unsure if he used it :P


I did :P



Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

Wait!

Akvod!

I nominate Akvod!

There we go...

EDIT: Public Service Announcement:
Additionally I announce that I will support Pokoko, Basil, prof, and Rol on their way to the election for supreme overlord. (These are not nominations - but in the end - they will have enough nominations anyway)

you're a good friend stefl. I'll help you out too

Wait? You have no nomination yet? I was quite sure you would get one? - Looking at the fact that even I got one so far >_>

Oh... Wait... I see what you did there - anyway, I have been removed from your friendlist for quite some time now, so I don't really see any reason to support your quest for supreme overlordship.

haha that was because of mafia. sry I forgot about that!



think-man said:

gooch_destroyer -> New user thats made his mark


I did?



theprof00 said:

Stefl1504 said:

~quotes~

Wait? You have no nomination yet? I was quite sure you would get one? - Looking at the fact that even I got one so far >_>

Oh... Wait... I see what you did there - anyway, I have been removed from your friendlist for quite some time now, so I don't really see any reason to support your quest for supreme overlordship.

haha that was because of mafia. sry I forgot about that!

I can't guarantee the support once you face off against my other overlord candidates, but I make sure that if I see the rounds you are in and you don't face one of them off I will vote for you ((bribe accepted))



zarx
NiKKoM
Wright
Smeags
F0X
RolStoppable
noname2200
Kowenicki
BasilZero
Carl2291
Boutros
TruckOSaurus
green_sky
archbrix
Solid-Stark
Mr Khan
Xxain
Badgenome
lestatdark

aaaaaand Vic Viper. The real deal, not the imposter. Come back Vic!