Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One outsells PS4 at Target despite being $100 more?

Well, I noticed this chart, which was all about how iPad owned Black Friday at Target according to an analsysis.

 

But I happened to notice for next gen consoles Xbox One is #18 while PS4 is not on the list...

 

http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/29/apples-ipad-comes-out-a-big-winner-on-black-friday/

 



Around the Network
Which is how most Black Friday numbers will look for the big retailers. MS knows who they're advertising to.

Xbox One Gamerscore League Centurion.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185805&page=1

"There is absolutely no connection between shipments and sales." black8jac

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6670553

They didn't have any PS4s to sell!

I wonder if the 3ds xl sales count with the regular 3DS and 2DS :0

If not those are some crazy sales!

tbone51 said:
I wonder if the 3ds xl sales count with the regular 3DS and 2DS :0

If not those are some crazy sales!


Just 3DS XL

EDIT: Oh I see what you mean, yeah they look bundled all together



Xbox One Gamerscore League Centurion.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185805&page=1

"There is absolutely no connection between shipments and sales." black8jac

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6670553

Around the Network
I actually expect the Xbone to be leading in North America for most of this gen. Americans just seem to like Xbox more than PlayStation, whereas Europe tends to be much more PlayStation oriented.

]

Wow, if I'm reading that right, the Xbox One sold half as many units as the PS3. That's really impressive considering the fact that the PS3 had a $200 bundle with 2 games. I was expecting this though, I had heard from multiple retailers sources that Microsoft had a pretty big stock ready for Black Friday, whereas Sony had to split their PS4 stock between their European launch and Black Friday.



Vikki said:
I actually expect the Xbone to be leading in North America for most of this gen. Americans just seem to like Xbox more than PlayStation, whereas Europe tends to be much more PlayStation oriented.


I can't tell yet. I've seen more people in line waiting for PS4 than xbox at stores. On my facebook I know like 10 people who have the Xbox Ones and one with a ps4. Nobody I know has a Wii U.



I was right

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=119507&page=1#

Toastboy earns the title of "Gratest Preduckter"

 -A Bad Clown

shikamaru317 said:
Wow, if I'm reading that right, the Xbox One sold half as many units as the PS3. That's really impressive considering the fact that the PS3 had a $200 bundle with 2 games.


Plus theres much more supply available for PS3 and X360



Xbox One Gamerscore League Centurion.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185805&page=1

"There is absolutely no connection between shipments and sales." black8jac

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6670553

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
Vikki said:
I actually expect the Xbone to be leading in North America for most of this gen. Americans just seem to like Xbox more than PlayStation, whereas Europe tends to be much more PlayStation oriented.


I can't tell yet. I've seen more people in line waiting for PS4 than xbox at stores. On my facebook I know like 10 people who have the Xbox Ones and one with a ps4. Nobody I know has a Wii U.

I know very few people who have current gens as far as I know.

I'd say about 2 people have Wii u, 1 has an Xbone and like 3 have a PS4.



]