Quantcast
PS4 Black Friday Bundle Outsells Xbox One Equivalent Soundly at GameStop; Ranked 2nd and 7th

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Black Friday Bundle Outsells Xbox One Equivalent Soundly at GameStop; Ranked 2nd and 7th

roborad said:
Panicnausia said:
roborad said:
I think that ms just shipped less consoles to gamestop, hence why the ps4 bundle is higher on the list.
Both sold out. microsoft are probably allocating more units elsewhere.


Proof? sounds like you are trying to make excuses to me, this is highly unlikely. Gamestop sells more consoles and games then anyone in the US.

Whoa, down, dog.

If you read my statement, you would have found that I said, "I THINK..." and "...probably.."  So, in case you were wondering, that means that I am making a guess.  Doesn't mean I need proof.  And doesn't mean I'm taking sides or making any sort of imaginary excuse you think I may be making for.  

It's just an observation and a simple guess on my part.  

And here I was thinking you were joking at first... that MS was trying to sell TVTVTV.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network

I was in line at gamestop at midnight. They were letting people in by groups. About halfway into the line, some guy announced that all PS4s were sold. You could hear the groans in the back. "What if we preordered?" Didn't matter. One guy came out shortly after and threw his jacket on the ground (he wasn't really that angry). I'm guessing he got clutched lmao

Saw a dad and his kid hand in hand walking out with a PS4. How heartwarming. Nothing beats a new console generation. xD



DonFerrari said:

And here I was thinking you were joking at first... that MS was trying to sell TVTVTV.

really  bad of them that they sell us an "all-in-one" system and not a gaming console for people who find the idea of more than gaming so horrible. and even worse that they even call this machine like that.

it's bad that they do it. i also hate that apple and samsung sell me music, games and internet with their phone when i only want to call people like i did 1999... this is truly a hard world we live in. what's next? a samsung tv commercial talking more about internet and voice commands as about the possibility to watch tv with this tv?  oh wait...

i could almost start to believe that it is pretty normal in 2013 that companies advertise their products as  more than only a tv, console, phone or fridge.



crissindahouse said:
DonFerrari said:

And here I was thinking you were joking at first... that MS was trying to sell TVTVTV.

really  bad of them that they sell us an "all-in-one" system and not a gaming console for people who find the idea of more than gaming so horrible. and even worse that they even call this machine like that.

it's bad that they do it. i also hate that apple and samsung sell me music, games and internet with their phone when i only want to call people like i did 1999... this is truly a hard world we live in. what's next? a samsung tv commercial talking more about internet and voice commands as about the possibility to watch tv with this tv?  oh wait...

Could be worst... you could be buying a cellphone. How dare they put Mp3, camera (movie AND photography), internet, etc... outrageous =]

But do you really make sense that in the launch they would have less unit in the biggest gaming retailer than in a "multimedia center" seller??? And IF MS decided to shift the focus of game to go whole all-in I don't think much would support (that is why the TV presentation good so much crap), but if they properly consider the rest as bonus than all is good... It would be outrageous if your TV was better to navigate the internet and use gesture commands than to watch a movie.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Count me in on the last gen bundle. Got that flimsy feeling PS3 Suuper Slim (I'm afraid it will break!) for $199. The two games and the controller are worth $180 alone. Too good of a deal to pass up!



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

Around the Network
justinian said:
I keep hearing both consoles are sold out in NA yet for some reason they still keep selling. Was the stock magically replenished today?


New stock for black friday, some shops held stock for today too.



Panicnausia said:
jlmurph2 said:
Microsoft gave more consoles to Walmart, Target, Ebay, and Best buy than they did Gamestop. Simply because they are advertising it as an entertainment machine for the family, not just a gaming console.


Proof?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173358



Its to be expected. The PS4 is vastly more popularthan the xbone.



Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

jlmurph2 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173358

Two Walmarts store and one of them received more PS4 than Xbone.



ethomaz said:

jlmurph2 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173358

Two Walmarts store and one of them received more PS4 than Xbone.

Two Walmarts, 24 X1, 11 PS4