Quantcast
PS4 Black Friday Bundle Outsells Xbox One Equivalent Soundly at GameStop; Ranked 2nd and 7th

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Black Friday Bundle Outsells Xbox One Equivalent Soundly at GameStop; Ranked 2nd and 7th

Well the ps4 bundle is better value after all. the only difference between the bundles is the ps+ sub for the ps4 and the $20 giftvoucher for the X1. We know which is better value.



Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Nightwish224 said:
I don't care if PS4 really outsold XB1 ... I'm just happy to play Killer Instinct :) :) !

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music-1


I'm loving killer instinct.

Can't wait till fulgore is playable.  



I think that ms just shipped less consoles to gamestop, hence why the ps4 bundle is higher on the list.
Both sold out. microsoft are probably allocating more units elsewhere.



well for my local two gamestops it was 2:1; one got a shipment of 18 PS4's to 9 while the other received 20 PS4's and 10 XB1's

so in total 38 to 19

EDIT: both sold out in minutes at the midnight openings, maybe Sony just had more stock to shell out than MS



roborad said:
I think that ms just shipped less consoles to gamestop, hence why the ps4 bundle is higher on the list.
Both sold out. microsoft are probably allocating more units elsewhere.


Proof? sounds like you are trying to make excuses to me, this is highly unlikely. Gamestop sells more consoles and games then anyone in the US.



Around the Network
justinian said:
SupBambiKing said:
justinian said:
I keep hearing both consoles are sold out in NA yet for some reason they still keep selling. Was the stock magically replenished today?


Didn't Sony tell retailers to hold consoles back for Black Friday?
If Sony would have wanted they could have sold them Day1 but they knew they don't need to and just gathered more units for Black Friday were people probably are more willing to spend more money(don't know cause we don't have BF here)


I have no idea what Sony allegedly did or didn't do. Did MS do this as well because the situation was the same for both from what I read.


do you live in america?  black friday is a spending orgy.  my wife and i just got back from the store and spent ~$600.  popular/hard to find items of the year (of which both ps4 and xbone are) are often used to lure customer into shops.   i doubt sony/MS mandated shit.  places like walmart want to hold onto stock to get people in on black friday.  lure them in with one item and they likely leave with a whole shopping cart of other shit.



Panicnausia said:
roborad said:
I think that ms just shipped less consoles to gamestop, hence why the ps4 bundle is higher on the list.
Both sold out. microsoft are probably allocating more units elsewhere.


Proof? sounds like you are trying to make excuses to me, this is highly unlikely. Gamestop sells more consoles and games then anyone in the US.

Whoa, down, dog.

If you read my statement, you would have found that I said, "I THINK..." and "...probably.."  So, in case you were wondering, that means that I am making a guess.  Doesn't mean I need proof.  And doesn't mean I'm taking sides or making any sort of imaginary excuse you think I may be making for.  

It's just an observation and a simple guess on my part.  



Nightwish224 said:
Nsanity said:
Nightwish224 said:
I don't care if PS4 really outsold XB1 ... I'm just happy to play Killer Instinct :) :) !

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music-1


"Touch me and I'll break your face!!!"

 

ahhh ;)



Sony have more supply... produce more than MS... that was clear when MS dropped 8 countries.

So even with EU launch Sony shipped more units than MS to US but of course VGC will show more sales to Xbone and after NPD it will get adjusted and the numbers accurate with PS4 selling more.

BTW I think MS have lower production because they have less yiels per wafer than Sony.



kowenicki said:
xbox 360 killin'

Killing what??? Its just dance SW.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994