Quantcast
PS4 Release party in Berlin anyone?

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Release party in Berlin anyone?

DD_Bwest said:
Gaf has a thread about 1000 people there already


Oh shit, i still need 20 minutes to arrive. Guess i wont be able to get one.



must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Yeah I'm going. Meet me in the shadowy alley adjacent to the building of the party. I'll probably be wearing a long, dark, creepy trench coat. The atmosphere may seem to suggest criminal activities, but I assure you, I'm a upstanding, trustworthy citizen.

Also, come alone.

See you there!



Gehirnkrampf said:
DD_Bwest said:
Gaf has a thread about 1000 people there already


Oh shit, i still need 20 minutes to arrive. Guess i wont be able to get one.


you never know, alot of those people could have preorders..  GL!



I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

gronkh and sarazar are there, pretty smart idea from sony.



 

Didn't know OP is a big sesame street fan.



Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
DD_Bwest said:
Gaf has a thread about 1000 people there already


Oh shit, i still need 20 minutes to arrive. Guess i wont be able to get one.


you never know, alot of those people could have preorders..  GL!

did they mean 1000 already there waiting to get the console or 1000 in the sony center? that could be a huge difference. many could be there with some friends without the plan to buy the console so that his chance could be much higher.



crissindahouse said:
DD_Bwest said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
DD_Bwest said:
Gaf has a thread about 1000 people there already


Oh shit, i still need 20 minutes to arrive. Guess i wont be able to get one.


you never know, alot of those people could have preorders..  GL!

did they mean 1000 already there waiting to get the console or 1000 in the sony center? that could be a huge difference. many could be there with some friends without the plan to buy the console so that his chance could be much higher.

 

They have already guaranteed at least 900 consoles.

Aktuell gibt es auf Facebook fast 900 Zusagen zum Event. Könnt ihr denn tatsächlich 900 Konsolen garantieren?

Ja.

Translation:
Nearly 900 people on facebook said they will come. Can you really guarantee 900 consoles?

Yes

http://de.playstation.com/home/news/...rty-in-Berlin/

They won't say how many they actually have though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91635625&postcount=129



kurasakiichimaru said:

They have already guaranteed at least 900 consoles.


Aktuell gibt es auf Facebook fast 900 Zusagen zum Event. Könnt ihr denn tatsächlich 900 Konsolen garantieren?

Ja.

Translation:
Nearly 900 people on facebook said they will come. Can you really guarantee 900 consoles?

Yes

http://de.playstation.com/home/news/...rty-in-Berlin/

They won't say how many they actually have though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91635625&postcount=129

yeah but the question is if those 1000+ who are already there want the console or if some of them are ony there because they are the friends of someone who want a ps4 or just to see gronkh or to listen to the music. 

i would expect that they have at least 1000 consoles there since it is the sony center. where else if not there! i expect them to have 2000 or even more consoles there but even that could be too less if all those "1000+ people" mentioned are waiting for the console and not only the total number of people there. number will only increase the next hours.

so let's hope for him that this number was only the total number of people in the sony center.

for people who don't know what it is, it's a complex with some buildings where sony's european headquarter is a part of it



crissindahouse said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

They have already guaranteed at least 900 consoles.


Aktuell gibt es auf Facebook fast 900 Zusagen zum Event. Könnt ihr denn tatsächlich 900 Konsolen garantieren?

Ja.

Translation:
Nearly 900 people on facebook said they will come. Can you really guarantee 900 consoles?

Yes

http://de.playstation.com/home/news/...rty-in-Berlin/

They won't say how many they actually have though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91635625&postcount=129

yeah but the question is if those 1000+ who are already there want the console or if some of them are ony there because they are the friends of someone who want a ps4 or just to see gronkh or to listen to the music. 

i would expect that they have at least 1000 consoles there since it is the sony center. where else if not there! i expect them to have 2000 or even more consoles there but even that could be too less if all those "1000+ people" mentioned are waiting for the console and not only the total number of people there. number will only increase the next hours.

so let's hope for him that this number was only the total number of people in the sony center.

It's not even midnight in Germany, that's what's make this impressive.

Doesn't really matter though. All the PS4 Sony is going to ship will be sold out.



crissindahouse said:

yeah but the question is if those 1000+ who are already there want the console or if some of them are ony there because they are the friends of someone who want a ps4 or just to see gronkh or to listen to the music. 

i would expect that they have at least 1000 consoles there since it is the sony center. where else if not there! i expect them to have 2000 or even more consoles there but even that could be too less if all those "1000+ people" mentioned are waiting for the console and not only the total number of people there. number will only increase the next hours.

so let's hope for him that this number was only the total number of people in the sony center.

for people who don't know what it is, it's a complex with some buildings where sony's european headquarter is a part of it

Wow, that place looks awesome! I hope the launch turns out great.