Quantcast
Ryse scoring well with the consumer

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse scoring well with the consumer

I'm glad people enjoy Ryse even though the reviews were negative. Off topic but I have played Knack and even though the reviews were disappointing I have had a BLAST playing the game, I couldn't put it down no matter how hard I tried. lol



Around the Network

what kind of argument is : buyers justify their purchace with a high score
sorry but thats TOTALLY RETARDED



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
what kind of argument is : buyers justify their purchace with a high score
sorry but thats TOTALLY RETARDED

It's actually very logical when you consider human psychology. Why do you even think this topic exists in the first place?



If the user reviews are good for a game then its a good game.



The problem is that reviews are comparing these next-gen games to the best and most polished games from last gen. Most of the next-gen games were rushed to make the launch date. The graphical difference between the PS4 vs PS3 isn't enough compared to the PS3 vs PS2 or PS2 vs PS. To ignored the shortfall in game play and the rush development schedule.

But games like Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and Killzone are still fun to play but don't have the same polish as all the games that are currently releasing on PS3 and Xbox 360.



Tommy Jean, CPA, CGA

Around the Network
Aldro said:
kirby007 said:
what kind of argument is : buyers justify their purchace with a high score
sorry but thats TOTALLY RETARDED

It's actually very logical when you consider human psychology. Why do you even think this topic exists in the first place?

how dense are you people?

Can't people actually like the damn game



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
Aldro said:
kirby007 said:
what kind of argument is : buyers justify their purchace with a high score
sorry but thats TOTALLY RETARDED

It's actually very logical when you consider human psychology. Why do you even think this topic exists in the first place?

how dense are you people?

Can't people actually like the damn game





Aldro said:
kirby007 said:
Aldro said:
kirby007 said:
what kind of argument is : buyers justify their purchace with a high score
sorry but thats TOTALLY RETARDED

It's actually very logical when you consider human psychology. Why do you even think this topic exists in the first place?

how dense are you people?

Can't people actually like the damn game







 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
Aldro said:
kirby007 said:
Aldro said:
kirby007 said:
what kind of argument is : buyers justify their purchace with a high score
sorry but thats TOTALLY RETARDED

It's actually very logical when you consider human psychology. Why do you even think this topic exists in the first place?

how dense are you people?

Can't people actually like the damn game







im quite sure naggers exist longer then a couple of centuries.
Hell in good old rome there were naggers



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions