Before anyone gives me shit, let me start off by saying that the 1 million sales in 24 hours by the XBone is quite impressive, but hear me out here. The console launched in 13 countries vs the PS4 launching in only 2, with both selling about the same number within the same time frame. If you average it out, the XBone technically only sold about 77K units per country, vs PS4's 500K + per country. Both had amazing launches, but it's clear that PS4 is outselling the XBone by a large margin, when the console releases in it's other 31 territories in the coming months. I honestly don't find it impossible for the PS4 to be outselling by a 3 to 1 ratio in less than 1/6 of the regions, both of which are arguably XBOX's strongest territories. Not to mention of course, you can still find XBone's in retailers atm, but pretty much every retailer is out of PS4 until March. Think about it for a sec; either XBone is doing just okay or PS4 is doing amazingly. Thoughts?
I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.
"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"
Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum! See ya guys on Viz
The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns
SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!
No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.
- 101 New Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Mod & Hack for Bass Fishing 3D II. Free money and Unlock all Levels
- Pixel Golf 3D free Hack and Cheat codes for Money and Levels
- Xtreme Car Stunts Derby 3D ? Hack free Coins for Android and IOS
- Hack & Cheat for Sniper Shoot US War. Weapons, Unlock all Levels and more
- Drones Mod 1.10.2 (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- Urban Limo: Compton City – Mod & Hack add Money
- City Car Simulation 2017 Free Hack for Money and more for Android
- Final Fantasy 15 Episode Gladiolus New Information Revealed- New Areas, New Modes, New Battle Abilities, And More
PS4, if it launched in 13 countries it would have sold way more than just 1 million. That 2.3 million gamers waiting for PS4 could have put the total over 3 million in 24 hours if supply was available.
But isn't that what these first months are all about? Who has more supply?
I'll find a way to deconstruct everybody's psychology ...
Bet with Adamblaziken:
I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.
1 million in 13 countries vs
1 million in 2 countries is a big difference though