Quantcast
Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 Players - How is the framerate?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 Players - How is the framerate?

Tagged games:

Do you own Call of Duty: Ghosts for PS4?

Yes 24 36.36%
 
No 42 63.64%
 
Total:66

Rich of Reviewtechusa says it's buttery smooth.



Around the Network

PS4 has some firmware related issues so these will be fixed asp and then there won't be frame rate issues.



GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

The framerate is Smoothy whoothy resolushy mushy



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

SocialistSlayer said:
WrathofTank said:
Bristow9091 said:
WrathofTank said:
I've had a few pretty bad frame rate drops in multiplayer. So far I would say that it is worse frame rate wise than the ps3 version, although it is still very smooth most of the time.


Define "pretty bad", like, did the framerate drop for a while, or was it just a momentary thing such as when an explosion went off infront of you and lots of things were happening onscreen? Also, have you played the PS3 version to compare?

No actually the frame rates have seemed pretty random, although drops rarely happen it can be pretty disorienting.  I own it on ps3 and ps4.

could be connection issues?

No, I've only noticed frames dropping maybe 10 times, so it's not like it happens all the time.



WrathofTank said:
SocialistSlayer said:
WrathofTank said:
Bristow9091 said:
WrathofTank said:
I've had a few pretty bad frame rate drops in multiplayer. So far I would say that it is worse frame rate wise than the ps3 version, although it is still very smooth most of the time.


Define "pretty bad", like, did the framerate drop for a while, or was it just a momentary thing such as when an explosion went off infront of you and lots of things were happening onscreen? Also, have you played the PS3 version to compare?

No actually the frame rates have seemed pretty random, although drops rarely happen it can be pretty disorienting.  I own it on ps3 and ps4.

could be connection issues?

No, I've only noticed frames dropping maybe 10 times, so it's not like it happens all the time.

Are you a reviewer or something? Why would you have it on two consoles??

Anyways, perhaps it is just your system bcuz all the reviewers are saying that post patch there aren't any frame rate drops.

Perhaps you should try to get an exchange?



Around the Network
theprof00 said:
WrathofTank said:
SocialistSlayer said:
WrathofTank said:
Bristow9091 said:
WrathofTank said:
I've had a few pretty bad frame rate drops in multiplayer. So far I would say that it is worse frame rate wise than the ps3 version, although it is still very smooth most of the time.


Define "pretty bad", like, did the framerate drop for a while, or was it just a momentary thing such as when an explosion went off infront of you and lots of things were happening onscreen? Also, have you played the PS3 version to compare?

No actually the frame rates have seemed pretty random, although drops rarely happen it can be pretty disorienting.  I own it on ps3 and ps4.

could be connection issues?

No, I've only noticed frames dropping maybe 10 times, so it's not like it happens all the time.

Are you a reviewer or something? Why would you have it on two consoles??

Anyways, perhaps it is just your system bcuz all the reviewers are saying that post patch there aren't any frame rate drops.

Perhaps you should try to get an exchange?

Nope, not a reviewer.  Like I said it doesn't drop frequently enough for me to really care, so I would never try to return the game or anything, it still feels good the majority of the time.



There is a day-one patch that fixed these issues.



WrathofTank said:

Nope, not a reviewer.  Like I said it doesn't drop frequently enough for me to really care, so I would never try to return the game or anything, it still feels good the majority of the time.

I didn't mean return the game, I meant return the system. But anyways, if you say it's no big deal, then I guess that's that.



havent played Mp yet but SP does have drops, i havent noticed any that affect gameplay so far its fully playable though i notice drops happening in the cut scene before each chapter starts and when the game saves at checkpoints



                                                             

                                                                      Play Me

1080p baby, can't wait to get ma ps4



Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.