Watch NoA ND at: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/11-13-2013/
Nintendo 3DS News
- YouTube will be launching this month for Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo 3DS owners with a broadband Internet connection will be able to watch all their favorite YouTube content on the go, browsing on the bottom screen while viewing on the top screen.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Today, Nintendo showed a new trailer for the game, and the first of four 15-second mini-trailers for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds debuted onNintendo’s Instagram page.
- Nintendo detailed a number of characters, including Irene and her magic broom; Seres, who is trapped in a painting; and Gramps, who can help facilitate battles with other players encountered via StreetPass. Also: Milk Bar confirmed!
- On Nov. 22, a new Nintendo 3DS XL bundle will launch at a suggested retail price of $219.99 that includes Nintendo 3DS XL hardware with gorgeous gold-and-black coloring and the iconic Triforce on the exterior, as well as a download code for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- The game launches in stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nov. 22 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Exclusive SpotPass Content at Nintendo Zone Locations: Anyone with a Nintendo 3DS who visits a Nintendo Zone location can receive StreetPass Mii Plaza data from the last six players to visit that location. Exclusive SpotPass content will be available at Nintendo Zone locations in November for Nintendo 3DS owners who also own the following games, including:Mario Party: Island Tour: The game offers seven new game boards and 80 new mini-games, including some that use the motion controls of Nintendo 3DS, and the ability for four Nintendo 3DS owners to play all multiplayer game content with only one copy of the game via Download Play. The single player Bowser’s Tower has players playing through 30 floors of mini-games, with a boss battle every fifth floor. Additionally, players also can engage with other players who also have the game in StreetPass mini-game competitions. The game launches in stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nov. 22 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
- An Animal Crossing: New Leaf raccoon wall clock is available until Nov. 14.
- An Animal Crossing: New Leaf cat tower available Nov. 15-28.
- An Animal Crossing: New Leaf rolling suitcase available Nov. 29-Dec. 12.
- A Super Mario 3D Land Mystery Box starting Nov. 22.
- The new Kirby game for Nintendo 3DS has a name: Kirby: Triple Deluxe. More information about the game will be announced in the future.
- Bravely Default: A Collector’s Edition of the game will be available exclusively at select retailers. The bundle includes the game, an art book, a soundtrack CD and 34 augmented-reality cards. The Collector’s Edition and standard version of the game both launch on Feb. 7.
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy: The final game in the second Professor Layton trilogy launches in stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Feb. 28.
Wii U News
- Super Mario 3D World: Nintendo announced new information about Super Mario 3D World, including the ability to play as Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy, a Luigi Bros. bonus game that is more easily accessed for players who have New Super Luigi U save data on their systems and Captain Toad levels, which challenge players to collect five stars without jumping.
- Pikmin 3 Downloadable Content: On Dec. 2, a third round of new Mission Mode stages is on the way that challenges players to lead their Pikmin efficiently to complete as many tasks as possible within the time limit. The eight new stages that will be available for purchase include four “Collect Treasure” stages and four “Battle Enemies” stages with locations as varied as beaches, the inside of someone’s house during a party, a construction site and a mysterious factory. In one stage players can control Captain Olimar, the main character from Pikmin and Pikmin 2. Louie even makes an appearance. The third round of Pikmin 3 Mission Mode downloadable stages will be available in the Nintendo eShop for $4.99. A software update is required to play the new stages. People who update their software will receive one “Collect Treasures” stage and one “Battle Enemies” stage for free.
- Animal Crossing Plaza: The Wii U gathering place for Animal Crossing fans is being upgraded with two new features:YouTube Application Update: After users perform a software update, they will be able to use the YouTube application to watch videos on the GamePad controller or search for YouTube content while another video is playing on the TV.
- After users perform a software update, they can customize their Miiverse posts using 50 different Animal Crossing stamps. Users can combine multiple stamps or add hand-drawn messages to decorate posts they have already stamped. They can even partially erase a stamp and redraw it any way they like.
- Nintendo is also adding a ranking feature to display the results of monthly polls. November’s question is “Who would make the best secretary?” and December’s theme will be “Who is the neighbor of the year?”
- Additional features, including the ability to register and interact with your town residents, are also being added.
- Wii Fit U: A free trial of the game is available in the Nintendo eShop now through Jan. 31. Wii U owners with a Wii Balance Board accessory and a broadband Internet connection can download the trial and play it for free for 31 days. Users can make the trial permanent by buying and syncing a Fit Meter to the software. Fit Meter accessories are available at a suggested retail price of $19.99. The full Wii Fit U game launches in stores on Jan. 10, just in time to help people fulfill their fitness-related New Year’s resolutions.
Nintendo 3DS News
- Nintendo Network ID & Miiverse: A December system update will allow users to register their Nintendo Network ID for Wii U on their Nintendo 3DS systems and combine Nintendo eShop account balances. This will enable them to purchase Wii U software using the remaining balance on their Nintendo 3DS eShop accounts, and vice versa. Nintendo 3DS owners who do not own a Wii U system can also create their own Nintendo Network ID for the first time. This system update will also mark the beginning of Miiverse support on Nintendo 3DS. With a Nintendo Network ID, users will be able to connect with other players around the world to share their experiences and game tips through Miiverse on Nintendo 3DS. For more information about Nintendo Network ID, including some important notices Nintendo would like customers to be aware of, please visit our website here.
- YouTube on Nintendo 3DS: The video-sharing service YouTube is coming to Nintendo 3DS later this month, with users able to watch videos while on the go, providing they have internet access. Users will be able to browse content on the bottom screen, while watching a different video on the top screen.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds: In Link’s latest adventure, engage in special battles against players met through StreetPass by creating a Shadow Link that will be sent to others during StreetPass encounters. The items equipped and the number of hearts you have will affect the rupee bounty on your Shadow Link’s head, likewise with the Shadow Link characters of other players who will appear at certain places in the game world. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds launches on 22nd November.
- Bravely Default: An English-language demo of Bravely Default is available for download from today on Nintendo eShop. The combat mechanics in this highly anticipated RPG include the Bravely Second feature, which freezes time during a battle. Attacks during Bravely Second use Sleep Points that can be accrued when players leave their Nintendo 3DS in Sleep Mode. Launching on 6th December, the game can also be purchased at ShopTo as part of a Bravely Default Deluxe Collector’s Edition, including a copy of the game, Agnès figurine, deluxe artbook, 34 AR Cards and an original soundtrack CD.
- Mario Party: Island Tour: Mario’s latest party has a tropical theme, with seven new game boards and 80 new minigames, including some that use the motion controls of Nintendo 3DS, and the ability for four Nintendo 3DS owners to play all multiplayer game content with only one copy of the game via Download Play. Players can also engage with other players who have the game in StreetPass minigame competitions. The game is releasing on 17thJanuary 2014.
- Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks!: The latest title in the Inazuma Eleven 3 series is coming to Nintendo 3DS on 14th February 2014. Team Ogre Attacks! follows the story of Canon Evans, great-grandson of Mark Evans from the future, as you set your sights on becoming footballing world champion! Players will also be able to connect with Inazuma Eleven 3: Lightning Bolt and Inazuma Eleven 3: Bomb Blast via the new “Ogre Premium Link” to receive special items and rare players not available through normal gameplay.
- Nintendo Pocket Football Club: Coming to Nintendo eShop in 2014, this new football management game puts players in charge of their very own football club, from deciding on the club’s emblem and kit, to training players and overseeing tactics on match days. In addition to single player mode, players will be able to compete in local wireless matches against friends, as well as taking on fellow managers across Europe in an online multiplayer mode..
- StreetPass Relay Point update: As announced in a separate video released alongside the Nintendo Direct presentation, from 14th November an update to the StreetPass Relay Points across Europe will allow Nintendo 3DS users visiting these relay points to receive data from up to six different Mii characters, regardless of the location or how busy it is normally. Relay points from across Europe will also be able to exchange data with each other, meaning the StreetPass data area is widened and users have a much better chance of receiving data when visiting one. Extra content available at relay points is also planned in the near future to improve the StreetPass experience further.
- Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai: Available from today as a download on Nintendo eShop, Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai lets players explore the Power Plant Posse’s home world in a combination of 2D and 3D platforming, plus numerous hidden secrets and multiple gameplay modes to unlock.
Wii U News
- SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD: This latest Nintendo Direct presents ten new things included in the game, including the ability to play as Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy, a Luigi Bros. bonus game that is more easily accessed for players who have New Super Luigi U save data on their systems, and Captain Toad levels, which challenge players to collect five stars without jumping. SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD releases on 29th November.
- Animal Crossing Plaza update: The Wii U gathering place for Animal Crossing fans is being upgraded with two new features on 14th November:Further Pikmin 3 downloadable content: A third volume of downloadable Mission Mode Add-On Stages for Pikmin 3 will incorporate completely new “Collect Treasure” and “Battle Enemies” stages with locations as varied as beaches, the inside of someone’s house during a party, a construction site and a mysterious factory. In one stage players can control Captain Olimar, the main character from Pikmin and Pikmin 2. Even Louie makes an appearance! Released on 2nd December, a software update required to play this third volume will be released on the same day.
- After users perform a software update, they can customise their Miiverse posts using 50 different Animal Crossing stamps. Users can combine multiple stamps or add hand-drawn messages to decorate posts they have already stamped. They can even partially erase a stamp and redraw it any way they like.
- Nintendo is also adding a ranking feature to display the results of monthly polls. November’s question is “Who would make the best secretary?” and December’s theme will be “Who is the neighbour of the year?”
- Additional features, including the ability to register and interact with your town residents, will be added in a future update
- YouTube on Wii U update: The already released YouTube application on Wii U is to receive an upgrade later this month, which will greatly improve the interface and let users view videos on the Wii U GamePad, plus enable users to search content on the GamePad whilst watching a different video on the TV screen.
- Wii Fit U: A free trial of the game is available on Nintendo eShop now until 31st January. Wii U owners with a Wii Balance Board accessory and a broadband Internet connection* can download the trial and play it for free for 31 days. Users can make the trial permanent by buying and syncing a Fit Meter to the software. On 13th December Wii Fit U will launch in retail as a packaged game in two sets, one including the game disc and Fit Meter, the other including the game disc, Fit Meter and Wii Balance Board.
- Wii Sports Club: Another game currently available as a free download on Nintendo eShop, Wii Sports Club features classic Wii Sports events such as Tennis and Bowling, updated with Wii Remote Plus controls, online play and Miiverse features. Users can play the game for free for 24 hours beginning when the software is started for the first time. If you want to keep playing, users can purchase a 24-hour Day Pass or a Single Sports Pass for users to play their favourite sports for as long as they like.
Speak of the devil, ND is here!
When does it begin? Clear your appointments, it's at 8am PST / 11am EST / 4pm GMT / 5pm ECT.
GCID: Tito.Pod | NNID: gonmir You say tomato, I say tomato fkusumot Tag - "¡Viva la Ñ!"