When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.
wii party U moved some wii Us, also, its a big game, also is ending of year(sales are naturally bigger).
- Make Hexa Puzzle Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Slime-Ball-istic Mr. Missile Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Down for Maintenance, Update 2 Being Deployed
- Mass Effect Andromeda Loyalty Missions Guide
- For Honor Dev Addresses Microtransactions, Further Angers Fans
- Mass Effect Andromeda Walkthrough With Ending
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands Update Is out Now, Fixes Multiple Bugs
- Mass Effect Andromeda Liam Kosta Loyalty Missions Guide ? Armor Diplomacy, All In, Day Out on Aya, Community, Outpost Worlds, Something for Us
why Japan only?
I will go with 150k
Japan numbers are usually more reliable, i think.
My educated guess is:
According to a new study; YouTube, Xbox.com, NeoGaf, N4G, VGChartz, IGN, GameSpot, GameStop, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, All of Europe, FAMITSU, Japan, the rest of Asia and The whole of the Middle East among countless others are experiencing a Tsunami of people in love with Sony's gamings offerings.
Funny, how People predict, it will only sell 120-150k. Even Pikmin 3 sold round abut 90-100k.
I say at least 350k.
End of 2016 hardware sales:
Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.