Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4's out in the wild!

I thought ethomaz woulld be all over this......you're slacking man!!

Credit goes to gaf



Around the Network
Not exactly the "wild." But yeah its exciting to see. Saw it on GAF as well.

 

 

 

 

9 days from now we will be watching the launch show!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

I bet with padid that By end of 2014 the PS4 worldwide Lifetime sales will be larger than WiiU world wide Lifetime sales by 4 million. He wins if the gap is small than 4 million.

-CraZed- said:
Not exactly the "wild." But yeah its exciting to see. Saw it on GAF as well.


It's as wild as it gets lol



That box is small.thanks for posting

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
manny10032 said:
-CraZed- said:
Not exactly the "wild." But yeah its exciting to see. Saw it on GAF as well.


It's as wild as it gets lol


No, as wild as it gets is a PS4 in my living room ;)



 

 

 

 

-CraZed- said:
manny10032 said:
-CraZed- said:
Not exactly the "wild." But yeah its exciting to see. Saw it on GAF as well.


It's as wild as it gets lol


No, as wild as it gets is a PS4 in my living room ;)


I see what you did there 



he apparently took one home, so the guy stole one. so one store may be short 1 preorder.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

I bet with padid that By end of 2014 the PS4 worldwide Lifetime sales will be larger than WiiU world wide Lifetime sales by 4 million. He wins if the gap is small than 4 million.

Pretty bland packaging IMO.

Around the Network

quick throw a pokeball and catch it.

 

I'm gonna mega-evolve mine into a pc