Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 Things that I could do with $100

10 Things that I could do with $100

 

10.          Buy 8 music CD's

9.            Buy 2 new release games for PC

8.            Pay for 10 Movie tickets

7.            Buy a new pair of Nike shoes

6.            Buy 100 random things at the local $1 store!

5.            Pick up 4 new Blurays

4.            Buy 2 years of Live or Plus

3.            Pay for 1 year of Netflix

2.            Buy 25 gallons of MILK

1.            Upgrade to the XB1 from the PS4!

 

How could you spend $100?



EYE see you!!!

Around the Network
play with it on the stock exchange and make more money

I would save it for my future Xbox One purchase.

What the Whaaaaaaaaa???

I think you mean downgrade to the X1 from PS4, lol just kidding.



i could spend them hookers.



Bet With Zero: He says WiiU and XB1 gap will be higher than 1.9M by end of 2014, i say it will grow smaller or vanish. 

Bet with Pezus: i win if Watch dogs sells more on PS3+360  than on next gen PS4 + Xbox One. winner gets 1 month sig control

Bet With JoeTheBro: He says WiiU in Jan 2013 > XB1 Jan 2014, i say the opposite.

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I think you mean downgrade to the X1 from PS4, lol just kidding.

I guess that you could use 10 through 2.    :)



EYE see you!!!

Landguy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I think you mean downgrade to the X1 from PS4, lol just kidding.

I guess that you could use 10 through 2.    :)

Mine would be buy 3-5 games off Amazon :).



Landguy said:

10 Things that I could do with $100

 

10.          Buy 8 music CD's     Torrent 8 music CD's

9.            Buy 2 new release games for PC     Torrent 2 new release games for PC

8.            Pay for 10 Movie tickets       Watch 10 HD quality live stream movies

7.            Buy a new pair of Nike shoes    Steal a new pair of Nike shoes

6.            Buy 100 random things at the local $1 store!     Steal 100 random things at the local $1 store!

5.            Pick up 4 new Blurays      Torrent again

4.            Buy 2 years of Live or Plus       Buy 2 years of Plus

3.            Pay for 1 year of Netflix       LOL

2.            Buy 25 gallons of MILK        Buy my own cow

1.            Upgrade to the XB1 from the PS4!       Since I still have money leftover, I'll just buy games for my Ps4.

 

How could you spend $100?

 





Currently own:

 

  • Ps3 slim 1 tb (1,000gb) Seagate 2.5 inch SATA
  • PsVITA 32gb 3g/Wifi

 

Currently playing:

 

  • PS3: Skyrim (lol again), that's pretty much it.
  • Vita: Sold. Collected to much dust for its own good...
  • 3DS: COMING SOON!!!

 

On the Horizon: Getting bored of gaming recently.... Probably taking a break.

*THE OFFICIAL 2013 NBA THREAD*

buy one half of kinect 2 if they would sell it separate

too lazy for 9 more points lol



Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Landguy said:

10 Things that I could do with $100

 

10.          Buy 8 music CD's     Torrent 8 music CD's

9.            Buy 2 new release games for PC     Torrent 2 new release games for PC

8.            Pay for 10 Movie tickets       Watch 10 HD quality live stream movies

7.            Buy a new pair of Nike shoes    Steal a new pair of Nike shoes

6.            Buy 100 random things at the local $1 store!     Steal 100 random things at the local $1 store!

5.            Pick up 4 new Blurays      Torrent again

4.            Buy 2 years of Live or Plus       Buy 2 years of Plus

3.            Pay for 1 year of Netflix       LOL

2.            Buy 25 gallons of MILK        Buy my own cow

1.            Upgrade to the XB1 from the PS4!       Since I still have money leftover, I'll just buy games for my Ps4.

 

How could you spend $100?

 



After stealing everything else, why bother to buy the PS4 games?



EYE see you!!!