Quantcast
Locked: NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%
 
9 4 3.48%
 
8 2 1.74%
 
7 3 2.61%
 
6 0 0.00%
 
5 1 0.87%
 
4 0 0.00%
 
3 0 0.00%
 
2 1 0.87%
 
1 8 6.96%
 
Total:100

Why do people think that a gaming conference is gonna help ANY console sell dramatically more?



According to a new study; YouTube, Xbox.com, NeoGaf, N4G, VGChartz, IGN, GameSpot, GameStop, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, All of Europe, FAMITSU, Japan, the rest of Asia and The whole of the Middle East among countless others are experiencing a Tsunami of people in love with Sony's gamings offerings.

Around the Network
Somini said:
Why do people think that a gaming conference is gonna help ANY console sell dramatically more?

Ju don't think people do, actually. More that they can see what they'll be laying, and to see what the future holds. 

It's like saying E3 will do mouthing, and that's right. But it's the steps taken from what's announced, the hype and the titles which could.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I have a feeling that this ND is just gonna be to build hype for the holiday releases, but I really hope I'm wrong. I wanna see more of SSB & X, or a new 2014 reveal for Wii U or 3DS.



RavenXtra said:
I have a feeling that this ND is just gonna be to build hype for the holiday releases, but I really hope I'm wrong. I wanna see more of SSB & X, or a new 2014 reveal for Wii U or 3DS.

At the very least, it is about 2014 3DS titles. So...I think youre in luck.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

curl-6 said:
MohammadBadir said:
New gorgeous Ironfall screenshots http://playeressence.com/brand-new-ironfall-screenshots-show-the-3ds-in-all-its-glory/

Impressive, even more so running at 60fps in 3D.

these pictures are running at 60fps? ok XD



Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

these pictures are running at 60fps? ok XD


Yes man, you can't see it because you are not in the matrix yet.



"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I am highly supicious of the date of the Nintendo Direct. It's only 2 days before the PS4 launch. Are they going to show a GIGATON?



"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I am highly supicious of the date of the Nintendo Direct. It's only 2 days before the PS4 launch. Are they going to show a GIGATON?


Don't get your hopes up.

 

Even though the Zelda team admitted to considering showing their project at E3 2013.

Even though Retro is rumored to be working on a second project.

Even though release dates for big games like Super Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart 8, and X are still a mystery.

 

Don't feel any hope at all.



Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:


Don't get your hopes up.

 

Even though the Zelda team admitted to considering showing their project at E3 2013.

Even though Retro is rumored to be working on a second project.

Even though release dates for big games like Super Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart 8, and X are still a mystery.

 

Don't feel any hope at all.

You are right I should keep my expectations as low as possbile. It's probably about Mii verse on 3DS...



"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

News about the new Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies DLC case coming soon

 

http://nintendoeverything.com/news-about-the-new-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-dual-destinies-dlc-case-coming-soon/