Quantcast
Locked: NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%
 
9 4 3.48%
 
8 2 1.74%
 
7 3 2.61%
 
6 0 0.00%
 
5 1 0.87%
 
4 0 0.00%
 
3 0 0.00%
 
2 1 0.87%
 
1 8 6.96%
 
Total:100
Conegamer said:
Nicely done Cloudman!

Cloudman (Toon Link) wins 2-0 against Conegamer (Duck Hunt)

There was definitely improvement from me at the end which is promising. Still too rusty though.




If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Sadly, i won't be able to join the tournament today.



Matches

Host Opponent Winner (Score)
Conegamer Cloudman Cloudman (2-0)
Leadified PixelPerfect  
b00moscone WhiteEaglePL  
Slarvax Ultrashroomz  
Veknoid_Outkast MegaOverlord  
Redgrave OfficerRaichu  
     
Cloudman Winner of Lead/Pixel Match  
Conegamer Loser of Lead/Pixel Match  


 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Also a side thing, since we can do chatting in the lobby, do we wanna do that to make things more hassle free? At least for choosing stages.



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

b00moscone said:
Wait, are we officially starting the matches now?

Because of the nature of the competition and the fact we're all from different time zones, it seemed easier to play now. That helped for a number of reasons:

  • It confirmed how poor I am
  • It's less work for me in the long run
  • It's more convinient to fit it in around everyone else
  • Everyone can see the format
So if you wish to play then now you have a bit of a feel how to do it. It's not hard I promise!


 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Dand said:
Sadly, i won't be able to join the tournament today.

That is a shame. Hopefully you'll be able to join in next time!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
b00moscone said:
Wait, are we officially starting the matches now?

Because of the nature of the competition and the fact we're all from different time zones, it seemed easier to play now. That helped for a number of reasons:

 

  • It confirmed how poor I am
  • It's less work for me in the long run
  • It's more convinient to fit it in around everyone else
  • Everyone can see the format
So if you wish to play then now you have a bit of a feel how to do it. It's not hard I promise!

 


Ok, but what about the people who think its on at 10 and don't come online until then? Will we play again at that time? (Sorry for all the questions)



 

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

b00moscone said:
Conegamer said:

Because of the nature of the competition and the fact we're all from different time zones, it seemed easier to play now. That helped for a number of reasons:

 

  • It confirmed how poor I am
  • It's less work for me in the long run
  • It's more convinient to fit it in around everyone else
  • Everyone can see the format
So if you wish to play then now you have a bit of a feel how to do it. It's not hard I promise!

 


Ok, but what about the people who think its on at 10 and don't come online until then? Will we play again at that time? (Sorry for all the questions)


Second this, my guy seems to be out for the count.



Cloudman said:
Also a side thing, since we can do chatting in the lobby, do we wanna do that to make things more hassle free? At least for choosing stages.

A possibility. Though for personal reasons I'd rather not do voice chat.

Also to answer your timing questions, that is a time which people could say "I'll be there" and so that it could be structured around it. The bulk of the matches will take part then; that's still the plan; but if you're both online then it doesn't hurt to start early!

It's a similar sort of format to the Pokemon Tourneys we did last year. First time we did it we had people waking up at 4AM and ending at 2AM because of timezones. By the very nature of the site and the fact we're all across the world; getting people together for a one-on-one competition which could take some time is near impossible. Hence giving a little leniancy works in practice.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

A possibility. Though for personal reasons I'd rather not do voice chat.

Also to answer your timing questions, that is a time which people could say "I'll be there" and so that it could be structured around it. The bulk of the matches will take part then; that's still the plan; but if you're both online then it doesn't hurt to start early!

It's a similar sort of format to the Pokemon Tourneys we did last year. First time we did it we had people waking up at 4AM and ending at 2AM because of timezones. By the very nature of the site and the fact we're all across the world; getting people together for a one-on-one competition which could take some time is near impossible. Hence giving a little leniancy works in practice.


Ok, i understand now, thanks for answering! :D



 

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi