Quantcast
Tell me 3 great things and 3 shit things about your COUNTRY

Forums - General Discussion - Tell me 3 great things and 3 shit things about your COUNTRY

For some reason I want to add a poll...

Why the fuck is this thre... 43 39.09%
 
I like reading "non... 42 38.18%
 
Click** if you want to stimulate Pezus 24 21.82%
 
Total:109
aikohualda said:

hey you guys got out from recession... congratulations!


We haven't, despite what the media could tell you xD



Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Bad:

Asylum seekers
Standards lowering everywhere to help asylum seekers and other immigrants
Foreigners getting benefits and straining the system, better benefits than people born here

Good:

Language
English breakfast
Influence on the world

country? :P



 

aikohualda said:
KylieDog said:
Bad:

Asylum seekers
Standards lowering everywhere to help asylum seekers and other immigrants
Foreigners getting benefits and straining the system, better benefits than people born here

Good:

Language
English breakfast
Influence on the world

country? :P


England. 



________________________________________________________________

Wright said:
aikohualda said:

hey you guys got out from recession... congratulations!


We haven't, despite what the media could tell you xD

i believe in media :P

I really think spain is out from recession, but it takes time to recover... you need to show me around spain! :)



 

aikohualda said:

i believe in media :P

I really think spain is out from recession, but it takes time to recover... you need to show me around spain! :)


Yeaah. I've tell a lot of people in VGC that they should visit Spain. As I've said, the landscape is truly beautiful. It has almost everything: from big bodies of water, clean mountains, sand deserts, jungle-ish enviroments and mediterranean spirit.

 

Spain is not out of recession. Not yet.



Around the Network

Canada: Bad: 1. High Tax (Property taxes, gas tax, etc..
2. Everything here is more expensive than the US
3. non unionized job sector pay way less

Good: 1. every one is polite.



aikohualda said:
DD_Bwest said:
I compiled a list of things I dont like about canada, but realized i would probably get banned for racism.. Yet Harper still managed to top the list..


but we do have Hockey, Killer snow capped mountains, and some of the Best weed in the world. (BC)


aunt jamima vs canadian maple syrup?


mmm real maple syrup..  Reminds me of a big one that canada has..   Tire D'erable 



I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

great things:

1.my town doesn't isn't all that evolved in buildings and such, while that may seem like a negative to some, it's a plus for most of us over here, there are no huge ass tall buildings, there are lots of trees and stuff, no machines and other shit that emits smoke, really refreshing.

2.most of us know eachother very well, again, due to me being in a small town (which was actually a village up until january 2007, and still has the word "village" in the name), everyone has all family names memorised, if someone doesn't know you, he'll ask for your father's/grandpa's full name and he'll immidiatly know who you are.

3.Salaries are damn nice. there's a chance i'm gonna get employed for a job that pays around $20k bucks a month in the coming year.

shitty things:

1.students, young pupils, adults, old people alike can get very violent, or mean, or engage in a lot of gossip. elections just finished 3 days ago, there were lots of fights accross the town, and shootings. last week i was sitting at my grandma's house and saw this car pull in and shoot at a hub, luckily noone was hurt besides a couple of folk who were shot in their legs and feet.

2. if you're different, you automatically get made fun of. i remember back in middle school, everyone acts like a tough guy (mostly everyone in town still does today, which is why reason 1 happens a lot), there were a couple of students who would make fun of me for being quiet and such, calling me a nerd or weak. i just ignored them until one day one of them tried to punch me and shit, i broke and punched that guy so hard he was smashed against the floor. i walked off and that's the last i heard of him and his friend.

3.Racism... i guess that's a pretty obvious choice when you're an arabic muslim who lives in a jewish country, there's bound to be a lot of racism.



Wright said:
aikohualda said:

i believe in media :P

I really think spain is out from recession, but it takes time to recover... you need to show me around spain! :)


Yeaah. I've tell a lot of people in VGC that they should visit Spain. As I've said, the landscape is truly beautiful. It has almost everything: from big bodies of water, clean mountains, sand deserts, jungle-ish enviroments and mediterranean spirit.

 

Spain is not out of recession. Not yet.


and cute guys? :P if thats a no, no deal for me



 

aikohualda said:


and cute guys? :P if thats a no, no deal for me


There are cute guys even in Greenland, so that shouldn't worry you xD