I am originally in the Philippines, moved here in the US of A 3 years ago and I am planning to stay here for good.
Let me hear the great stuff and shit things about your country... I will be doing USA.
* The highways! traffic will be on the shit list, but damn the highways here in the US is awesome!
* A culture pot... On the company I'm working right now the department head comprise of me (a filipino), a jewish iranian woman, a white american man, an african american woman, a latina woman, a german guy, a korean woman, a belgian guy, a white woman, a filipino woman, a belizian and another cauc american... more culture = more food, more stories, more knowledge, more of everything! and I'm a sucker for multicultural team :)
* Salary... fuck I can never earn this much money even if i work 5 jobs in my originating country...
* Traffic... I work in LA close to Beverly HIlls and the traffic is REALLY FUCKED UP!
* TAX... yeah probably any country has this problem :p
* RACIST pricks.. yeah it exist in america...
Note: okay one of the main reason why I wanna ask this is because I know a lot of people here are from Europe... and I am dying to hear about Europe... I am planning to go there someday... and I wanna hear especially from you guys :)
I only been to 3 countries... philippines, japan and USA... my country was an archipelago so unlike most of you guys... you can drive to another country... expand my imagination :)