Forums - Gaming Discussion - First ever 4k next gen gameplay

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0gZES2pTWk

Oh and the game is a mega-scale open world player driven space mmo, and dare I say the most ambitious title to this day in terms of scope and scale. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-23-stunning-star-citizen-in-engine-4k-resolution-gameplay-released

For those who don't know what this is:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

Epic isn't it? What you saw was a live 4k gameplay, not some pre-rendered corridor QTE shit. 

Somebody please teach me how to embed videos. 



Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network



Also the first publicly funded AAA game. Also PC exclusive.

Can't wait to see what people will do in regards to graphics mods for this game!
StarCitizen's assets are built for 4k and it also has a higher polygon count than any other game ever made.



Pemalite said:



Also the first publicly funded AAA game. Also PC exclusive.

Can't wait to see what people will do in regards to graphics mods for this game!

Thanks, :D Could you teach me the art of embedding videos perhaps? :P



Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

It's simple.
Just grab the youtube link, then click the "Insert / Edit embedded Media" button and insert the Youtube link.
Hint: It's the Bottom right button when you are editing/replying to a post.



Is this game made by JJ Abrams?

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

It's simple.
Just grab the youtube link, then click the "Insert / Edit embedded Media" button and insert the Youtube link.
Hint: It's the Bottom right button when you are editing/replying to a post.


Thanks. Weird, I can't seem to embed videos in my original post, there is an option when I'm replying to the thread however. 



Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

the_dengle said:
Is this game made by JJ Abrams?


Chris Roberts, the father of Space Sims.

He made Wing Commander, Freelancer, Strike Commander.



Hahah, 4k experienced through a 1080p youtube video running at the same resolution or less on our computers, Its like trying to experience 7.1 home theater through stereo speakers, pretty cool though.



How is this cool? 4K is a resolution.

Around the Network
ChristianTheAtheist said:

Hahah, 4k experienced through a 1080p youtube video running at the same resolution or less on our computers, Its like trying to experience 7.1 home theater through stereo speakers, pretty cool though.


Set the Youtube video to "Origional Quality" for 4k.
I see a big benefit by running 4k video centered on one of my 1440P displays. (Which are getting cheap and common now thanks to Korean panels!)