Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MW3 Adjusted down 1+ million (360)!!!!!

Not sure how to embed the sales directly, but Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox 360 has been adjusted down. Not sure when, but it must be recent. MW3 used to be the higheset selling COD at over 15mil. Now it stands below Black Ops at 13.96 mil.

Can't stand COD but this is kind of almost interesting.

Thoughts?



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: INfamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Outlast, BlackLight Retribution, Resogun

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

Thoughts?


amazed that people still come here for the sales numbers... we haven't been accurate since 2009.. >_>



http://i45.tinypic.com/287dhcz.jpghttp://i50.tinypic.com/1553y14.jpghttp://oi56.tinypic.com/2v16t81.jpghttp://oi39.tinypic.com/5eg9y1.jpg

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)

No thoughts on the matter.  People like Call of Duty so the hate on forums because it is popular or it is similar each year is kind of an annoying attitude to have.  Many could say the same thing about loved franchises on forums as well, minus the popular part.

If anything is to be gathered from this is even the most popular games on VGC can be off number wise.

1 Call of Duty: Black Ops X360 2010 Shooter Activision 9.14 3.47 0.11 1.29 14.01
2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 X360 2011 Shooter Activision 8.55 4.17 0.13 1.11 13.96
3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 2009 Shooter Activision 8.31 3.43 0.08 1.26 13.08
4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PS3 2011 Shooter Activision 5.27 4.82 0.48 1.91 12.49
5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II X360 2012 Shooter Activision 7.56 3.71 0.04 0.99 12.30
6 Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 2010 Shooter Activision 5.72 4.02 0.48 1.82 12.04
7 Call of Duty: Black Ops II PS3 2012 Shooter Activision 4.51 4.06 0.51 1.61 10.69
8 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 2009 Shooter Activision 4.87 3.41 0.38 1.54 10.20





An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

NiKKoM said:
ps3-sales! said:

Thoughts?


amazed that people still come here for the sales numbers... we haven't been accurate since 2009.. >_>


What makes you think they were accurate in 2009?



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: INfamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Outlast, BlackLight Retribution, Resogun

ps3-sales! said:
NiKKoM said:
ps3-sales! said:

Thoughts?


amazed that people still come here for the sales numbers... we haven't been accurate since 2009.. >_>


What makes you think they were accurate in 2009?

but they were. Just look at NPD numbers



Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

No thoughts on the matter.  People like Call of Duty so the hate on forums because it is popular or it is similar each year is kind of an annoying attitude to have.  Many could say the same thing about loved franchises on forums as well, minus the popular part.

If anything is to be gathered from this is even the most popular games on VGC can be off number wise.

1 Call of Duty: Black Ops X360 2010 Shooter Activision 9.14 3.47 0.11 1.29 14.01
2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 X360 2011 Shooter Activision 8.55 4.17 0.13 1.11 13.96
3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 2009 Shooter Activision 8.31 3.43 0.08 1.26 13.08
4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PS3 2011 Shooter Activision 5.27 4.82 0.48 1.91 12.49
5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II X360 2012 Shooter Activision 7.56 3.71 0.04 0.99 12.30
6 Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 2010 Shooter Activision 5.72 4.02 0.48 1.82 12.04
7 Call of Duty: Black Ops II PS3 2012 Shooter Activision 4.51 4.06 0.51 1.61 10.69
8 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 2009 Shooter Activision 4.87 3.41 0.38 1.54 10.20

Agree. Ghosts will be another smash hit as well.



Half-Life 3 confirmed.

EricFabian said:
JayWood2010 said:

No thoughts on the matter.  People like Call of Duty so the hate on forums because it is popular or it is similar each year is kind of an annoying attitude to have.  Many could say the same thing about loved franchises on forums as well, minus the popular part.

If anything is to be gathered from this is even the most popular games on VGC can be off number wise.

1 Call of Duty: Black Ops X360 2010 Shooter Activision 9.14 3.47 0.11 1.29 14.01
2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 X360 2011 Shooter Activision 8.55 4.17 0.13 1.11 13.96
3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 2009 Shooter Activision 8.31 3.43 0.08 1.26 13.08
4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PS3 2011 Shooter Activision 5.27 4.82 0.48 1.91 12.49
5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II X360 2012 Shooter Activision 7.56 3.71 0.04 0.99 12.30
6 Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 2010 Shooter Activision 5.72 4.02 0.48 1.82 12.04
7 Call of Duty: Black Ops II PS3 2012 Shooter Activision 4.51 4.06 0.51 1.61 10.69
8 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 2009 Shooter Activision 4.87 3.41 0.38 1.54 10.20

Agree. Ghosts will be another smash hit as well.


When did this become the "defend COD because I bashed it" thread?

It got adjusted down. That's the news here. I just mentioned I didn't like it. We're here to talk about the sales. Please and thank you.



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: INfamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Outlast, BlackLight Retribution, Resogun

Even when adjusted down it still blows everything else out the water (Except GTA V)

Product DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct DetailsProduct Details

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

When did this become the "defend COD because I bashed it" thread?

It got adjusted down. That's the news here. I just mentioned I didn't like it. We're here to talk about the sales. Please and thank you.

I talked about sales too. Ghosts WILL BE another smash hit. That's it.