Quantcast
What Playstation Vita game would do well on the 3DS?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Playstation Vita game would do well on the 3DS?

what game would do better on the 3DS

Persona 4 106 57.30%
 
Dragon's Crown 20 10.81%
 
Little King Story 25 13.51%
 
Muramasa: Rebirth 7 3.78%
 
Machinarium 1 0.54%
 
Knytt 2 1.08%
 
even...Sly Cooper 22 11.89%
 
Total:183
Anari said:
Got to give Vita loyalists props. They always keep fighting.

Purely out of self defence.



Around the Network

idk, most Multiplatform look better on PS Vita... kinda of a waste of resources and time, when they could be making new stuff



The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

PlayMatt said:
idk, most Multiplatform look better on PS Vita... kinda of a waste of resources and time, when they could be making new stuff


Pretty sure this thread is talking about sales.



oni-link said:

myth that 3rd party sales are better on Vita than 3DS just got debunked!!!




RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
oni-link said:

myth that 3rd party sales are better on Vita than 3DS just got debunked!!!


 

Pop Quiz, hotshot, aside from Assassin's Creed and Rayman Legends, what games have Ubi Soft put out on either the 3DS or Vita within the last 18 months?



Around the Network
NoirSon said:

Pop Quiz, hotshot, aside from Assassin's Creed and Rayman Legends, what games have Ubi Soft put out on either the 3DS or Vita within the last 18 months?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbids_Rumble



Kresnik said:
NoirSon said:

Pop Quiz, hotshot, aside from Assassin's Creed and Rayman Legends, what games have Ubi Soft put out on either the 3DS or Vita within the last 18 months?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbids_Rumble


Huh, I was wondering where they got the 1% from.



They didn't release anything on either system in Q1 2013/2014. It's all "legacy sales".

EAs results showed PlayStation handhelds (PSP and Vita) also generated more revenue than Nintendo handhelds (DS and 3DS)

I'm not trying to actually have a dig at the 3DS it's a great console and I have one and love the games I have for it. There is just enough evidence that there is as strong a market for certain 3rd party titles on Vita as there is on the 3DS despite the much bigger userbase.

Nintendo console owners generally know what they want and stick to that. That's why I don't think there's really any Vita content that would be good for the 3DS apart from such as Invizimals.

The constant mockery of the Vita on this forum is just getting out of hand so yeah, devils advocate and dispelling of the utter nonsense that "vita has no gaemz" (this thread pretty much proves otherwise) "vita cost too much" (it's cheaper than a 3DS XL and actually cheaper than the 2DS with a game) and "nothing sells on Vita" when there is quite a lot of evidence that the Vita userbase punches well above it's size and there is a bigger market on Vita for some games than on 3DS.

Yes it's selling like crap, but why is there a need to gloat about this? If I believed what I read on this forum about Vita, I'd think it was as bad as systems like the Jaguar and CDi for the game lineup.



RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

VGC Batman Origins: Blackgate week 1 sales posted.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171379&page=1

Vita 28,028
3DS 17,387

I do think more mature themed games will perform better on Vita regardless of the userbases and this is why Vita isn't always necessarily a bad choice of format to release your game.

Incidentally, 3DS and DS versions appear to have obliterated the Vita version of Lego Marvel in comparison :) and dem Pokemon sales.......!!!



RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.