Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Indies will help bring the Wii U to victory

A few people didn't like that my previous thread "Instead of buying 4BONE, why not buy a Wii U this holiday?" ignored digital downloads, so here you go. Super impressive list if you ask me.

Retro games purposefully added by mistake



links

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
just like with the vita...

DamnTastic said:
just like with the vita...

Well indies sure aren't hurting Vita.



links

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

JoeTheBro said:
DamnTastic said:
just like with the vita...

Well indies sure aren't hurting Vita.


true dat. But indies aren't going to save this 2 consoles



Indies are still considered a niche product and won't make any system sell. People don't buy a console for indie games, and if they want, they already have a PC that can do the same.



Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
No they will not.

-The PS4 has better indie support
-Xbox fans don't like indie games
-WiiU fans all have high end PC's, where even more indies are.

So no gamer in his right mind would buy a WiiU for indie games.

According to a new study; YouTube, Xbox.com, NeoGaf, N4G, VGChartz, IGN, GameSpot, GameStop, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, All of Europe, FAMITSU, Japan, the rest of Asia and The whole of the Middle East among countless others are experiencing a Tsunami of people in love with Sony's gamings offerings.

Are these mobile games?

Against DLC. Against Microtransactions. Against Online Passes. Against Season Passes. Against F2P.

Just like how they saved the OUYA? I think Indies will help but they surely wont save anything, Specially how much more Sony and MS talks about Indie than Nintendo does

As always, First Party will carry the console

      

                  Anime: nichijou                                                                                       #TeamPolarBears!!!!
                 Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                                Join our Anime Threads!
                Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                   VGC Tutorial Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Just like how they saved the OUYA? I think Indies will help but they surely wont save anything, Specially how much more Sony and MS talks about Indie than Nintendo does

As always, First Party will carry the console


No no no. Both Sony and Nintendo are on a different league than Microsoft when it comes to indies.



links

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Somini said:
No they will not.

-The PS4 has better indie support
-Xbox fans don't like indie games
-WiiU fans all have high end PC's, where even more indies are.

So no gamer in his right mind would buy a WiiU for indie games.


This XD